[rom] Sudamod 5.1

As I am usually using it (data off, wifi all day, gps off) it last a day and a half and can even reach 2 days if you managed it well. So yeah, in my opinion it's way better than MIUI.

But I experienced some delays with notifications too. It's not a big issue but quite anoying if you like to be it touch or waiting for an important email or whatever.

Installed last version. Dolby digital disappear from rom. Installer says it install xposed but it won't (as previous versions)

Enviado desde mi MI 2 mediante Tapatalk

Installed last version. Dolby digital disappear from rom. Installer says it install xposed but it won't (as previous versions)

You need to install the .apk (UI). The framework is already installed by the ROM.

No such issues for me, but the camera didn't work the first time I lunch it, but after a reboot it works well

Envoyé de mon MI 2S en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: kamakasnh
How are people finding the sound on this rom? On Ivan's 5.1 it was perfect. Seems way too loud on this one and not as deep / rich sounding. Tried using the audiofx app but then goes real quiet and muffled no matter how I tweak it

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: heron
disappointment.. not such a good rom as you described. too many FC of system UI. I can't make a easy call . I can't answer any call at all. lock screen laggy . I prefer sMIUI in every turn. I think lollipops have a long distance to mark.

disappointment.. not such a good rom as you described. too many FC of system UI. I can't make a easy call . I can't answer any call at all. lock screen laggy . I prefer sMIUI in every turn. I think lollipops have a long distance to mark.

Never had any of your problems.
What's the version you tried?

Last version i presume i had same fcs as him, last version is a no no

Reactions: kamakasnh
I installed the new version and it seems more stable than the last. Fortunately, I removed the delay in the release of the screen because the default, it was annoying. I installed Xposed framework to add some features that are not installed in the ROM but I can't find in the modules, waking up with a double click. know you what is the module required?

I installed the new version and it seems more stable than the last. Fortunately, I removed the delay in the release of the screen because the default, it was annoying. I installed Xposed framework to add some features that are not installed in the ROM but I can't find in the modules, waking up with a double click. know you what is the module required?
You can try in"gesture and direct control "

Is there any method to limit CPU freq? I install performance control by Wajk but it doesn't work at startup. Do I need to set permissive the SElinux?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I check this yesterday. I download this from 4pda but its buggy again. Latest bug free version is a few weeks before