MULTI 5.7.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, some of my forum's users downloaded it yesterday and couldn't enter Recovery. Beside that, they are very satisfy with 5.7.31. I'm very excited with this weekly release for Ferrari after waiting so long. I've been fan of xiaomi.eu since 2 years ago using Taurus.

My question is : What to do if we can't enter Recovery to update to the newer release (which you will be publish after fix 5.7.31), we can't flashing it to update. We updated from various ROMs to this 5.7.31 throught Recovery update.

Is it safe to update to the newer release using Updater?

Thank you.
You have to install TWRP via Flashify or Mi4i toolkit before installation of next version..

~Tapatalk~

alright thanks mr. leader :D

by the way, kinda confused should I root my device before flashing this rom?
or i just need to install the flashify and xiaomi.eu recovery?
If you are using stable version, root it and install our MiRecovery via Flashify app...

~Tapatalk~

Sorry for the question, but I did not clarify the version of my phone.

I have a 3G dual SIM Note Redmi Octacore Mediatek with 2 GB RAM. ROM for my device is lcsh92_wet_jb9? I'm right?

I come from a MIUI.es. 5.7.9 developer ROM of MIUI. Can I install xiaomi.eu with version RECOVERY TWRP 2.8.6.0 or I have to do necessarily with updater app?

Hi,
Yes you are right.
You can install it with TWRP recovery, but you should make backup before. With updater app would be better... :)

While talking with someone opposite voice is coming too less :(

MI 2 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi,
I have Mi4i with cyanogenmod installed, please could someone advise, how can i make clean installation, for example via MiFlash, or something like this, may be there is some instruction
Sorry if the question is stupid, i am new one here )

BTW, what about weekly rom for mi4i when is it expected?

After update to 5.7.31 redmi 1s , twrp 2.8.7.0 is replaced by mirecovery 2.0.1 strange ?

Hi, very smooth on MI2S, but I have problem with the stock camera app.

I installed *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* app, and the quality of the pictures is better than the stock camera app.
I remember, when I used MIUI V5, the stock camera works very well.

Any explanation?

Hi, very smooth on MI2S, but I have problem with the stock camera app.

I installed *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* app, and the quality of the pictures is better than the stock camera app.
I remember, when I used MIUI V5, the stock camera works very well.

Any explanation?
Of course the camera app in MIUIv5 is far the best. I hope that features will be integrated into MIUIv6...once...

Sent from Mi2S [MIUIv6-L] using Tapatalk

Made a full clean (data, cache, sd card) and still have FCs (google account, Miui Message app, etc) using portuguese (Portugal) lang.
First clean, then flashed global release, then multilang.

So I´m pretty sure it´s something with this release.
Mi2S 32GB

Please Help i got the mi note pro and want to update this with your rom, but can i simply update it like in the Video? if you watch the video, i mean like open updater and install, not in revovery mode just watch till 5:24

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
because i don't understand " Install our ROM via our MiRecovery via Flashify or ADB" .

thanks

Last edited:
Made a full clean (data, cache, sd card) and still have FCs (google account, Miui Message app, etc) using portuguese (Portugal) lang.
First clean, then flashed global release, then multilang.

So I´m pretty sure it´s something with this release.
Mi2S 32GB
Do not install global release.. Install our rom via MiRecovery (not any cwm or TWRP on Mi2) and make wipe all user data...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: Zinko
Do not install global release.. Install our rom via MiRecovery (not any cwm or TWRP on Mi2) and make wipe all user data...

~Tapatalk~
Thank you, but I've done that (cache+data) a couple of times. Before full (cache+data+sd) clean.

But I wanted to test of there was something to do with "leftovers" in the sd card. And cleaning sd card leaves no other option than to flash through MiPCsuite (global roms only), since it´s not possible to copy anything to sd card after cleaning it.

I´m just worried if this means I cannot use Portuguese lang anymore in future releases.

MIUIv6 5.7.31 for Xiaomi Mi4i (ferrari) released..!

dear Team , where is the link?

MIUIv6 5.7.31 for Xiaomi Mi4i (ferrari) released..!
dear Team , where is the link?
Hi, the ROM is removed temporarily, there is an error that makes user with eu stock recovery can not boot to recovery..
it is all stated in the leader's comments above..

Is the official MIUIv6 for Mi2a gonna be EVER released?
Is the current MIUIv6 Special Edition for Mi2a for daily usage? (the last time I've tested it was very unstable and Wifi speed was close to GPRS).

Thank you.

Reactions: averaraz6
Is the official MIUIv6 for Mi2a gonna be EVER released?
Is the current MIUIv6 Special Edition for Mi2a for daily usage? (the last time I've tested it was very unstable and Wifi speed was close to GPRS).

Thank you.

still waiting the Mi2A rom
also for my young son

As far as I know Mi2A v6 ROMs all come with the nasty bug of random reboots when using WiFi to surf the web, no matter the browser (with the stock one is just FC) and also by using any Google app like YouTube, Drive or Gmail and that's pretty annoying, so maybe it would be wiser to settle with v5 as our user base is pretty low to guarantee a stable ROM development.

Status
Not open for further replies.