MULTI 5.7.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the official MIUIv6 for Mi2a gonna be EVER released?
Is the current MIUIv6 Special Edition for Mi2a for daily usage? (the last time I've tested it was very unstable and Wifi speed was close to GPRS).

Thank you.
Give a try 5.1 android stock by Ivan

As far as I know Mi2A v6 ROMs all come with the nasty bug of random reboots when using WiFi to surf the web, no matter the browser (with the stock one is just FC) and also by using any Google app like YouTube, Drive or Gmail and that's pretty annoying, so maybe it would be wiser to settle with v5 as our user base is pretty low to guarantee a stable ROM development.

I thought MIUI v6 for Mi2a (based on Android 5.0) is being officially developed by Xiaomi, am I wrong?

Give a try 5.1 android stock by Ivan

Thank you for suggestion but all unofficial ROMs are FAR from being a daily driver (it was always like that with any unofficial ROM ever released with some exceptions to big projects such as CM or of course MIUI by xiaomi.eu).

hi guys sorry for this noob question , im using xiaomi note and after update this version with fresh install , i can't see paid theme anymore only free theme that can download , sorry for my bad English, thank.

hi guys sorry for this noob question , im using xiaomi note and after update this version with fresh install , i can't see paid theme anymore only free theme that can download , sorry for my bad English, thank.
Yup, that's suppose to happen. Only China ROM has Mi Credits/paid themes.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

previously using the jlb55.0 still okay with the mobile 3g data via some mnvo .. if data roaming set on ..... after updated to this g4y 5.7.31 .. same old crap ... and cant downgrade back to jlb55.0 or other miui v5 ..even by force of using miflash .. it will f up when it flash till storage.img ... which later...will cause another weird g4y missing internal storage.... sucha bitch .. stuck with something that cant even rollback to previous stable version ...

I thought MIUI v6 for Mi2a (based on Android 5.0) is being officially developed by Xiaomi, am I wrong?

Thank you for suggestion but all unofficial ROMs are FAR from being a daily driver (it was always like that with any unofficial ROM ever released with some exceptions to big projects such as CM or of course MIUI by xiaomi.eu).
It's developed by Xiaomi and works very well...trust me. My cousin use it.

previously using the jlb55.0 still okay with the mobile 3g data via some mnvo .. if data roaming set on ..... after updated to this g4y 5.7.31 .. same old crap ... and cant downgrade back to jlb55.0 or other miui v5 ..even by force of using miflash .. it will f up when it flash till storage.img ... which later...will cause another weird g4y missing internal storage.... sucha bitch .. stuck with something that cant even rollback to previous stable version ...
Look at post no 155 from weekly 5.5.8 and let me know if it worked for you

Sent from Tapatalk

xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_V6.6.3.0.KXDCNCF_v6-4.4.zip + Mi4.
USB connection issue.

Hi Guys.

Did you faced issue, when you trying connect your device to the PC ?
In my case, when I try to connect my Mi4 to the PC, it tries make connection, but unsuccessfully, all times the connection crashes and notification bar is blink. One very curious thing, in the settings menu I didn't see any USB settings options ;o( Any ideas ?
upload_2015-8-4_12-35-4.png

Is the official MIUIv6 for Mi2a gonna be EVER released?
Is the current MIUIv6 Special Edition for Mi2a for daily usage? (the last time I've tested it was very unstable and Wifi speed was close to GPRS).

Thank you.
i am also waiting for m2a official MIUI6. anyone got any update?

xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_V6.6.3.0.KXDCNCF_v6-4.4.zip + Mi4.
USB connection issue.

Hi Guys.

Did you faced issue, when you trying connect your device to the PC ?
In my case, when I try to connect my Mi4 to the PC, it tries make connection, but unsuccessfully, all times the connection crashes and notification bar is blink. One very curious thing, in the settings menu I didn't see any USB settings options ;o( Any ideas ?
View attachment 10152
Thank you all.
I have solved this issue by the driver updating.

So I just bought a Mi4 after my Mi2's screen finally gave up after 3 years... and I only realized now how pampered I was with my Mi2 having Android 5 since forever (Thank you guys for that! But seriously, the Mi4 is still on 4.4?!).
So, on to the question, if I have the same weekly ROM on my old Mi2 and the new Mi4, can I simply make a backup, move the files over and restore the backup to get everything over, or will it screw up because of the different Android versions?
you just login your MI account in you new device and open the sync, for most of your information will get back. For
So I just bought a Mi4 after my Mi2's screen finally gave up after 3 years... and I only realized now how pampered I was with my Mi2 having Android 5 since forever (Thank you guys for that! But seriously, the Mi4 is still on 4.4?!).
So, on to the question, if I have the same weekly ROM on my old Mi2 and the new Mi4, can I simply make a backup, move the files over and restore the backup to get everything over, or will it screw up because of the different Android versions?
You just login in your MI account in your new device and open the sync, for most of your information like contacts, MMS will get back. As for you concerned, it will be OK, because the files you copy were created by apps you've downloaded, it will automatically sync when you restore into new device and redownload the apps.

First rom ever installed from xiaomi.eu in my Redmi 1s WCDMA succesfully and smoothly using TWRP recovery. No issues at all after three days with the exception of the heating of the phone with continuous but very normal uses (listening music in native player while reading news in a humble app). I read about this in other forum and seems to happen with "weekly" roms for other Xiaomi phones too. Any chance to fix it in the future? In V5 they put a temperature control, I think it lower the frequency of the processors when a certain temperature was reached. Besides this it works really well and fluid. Good work!

I was looking for a V6 multi rom with hopes of a lower battery consumption than with latest V5 ones, but unfortunately it is very much the same.... But prettier! :)

Last week update (Mi2s) have anyone encounter glitch when using GPS on Google Map...The GPS lock on is not stable, compare to my Nexus 6 side by side in a moving vehicle.
Now updating this week update to check the issue again.

Xiaomi gave a new one 5.7.31 dev for MI4I (Ferrari) on their website. I don't know when this rom will be translated.
I'm using the Xiaomi's rom which is in French.

In this rom All Google Services (Services Framework, Account Manager, Contactc/Calendar Sync) are already installed??

For sure , it's not a china dev rom.

I have on my REDMI di Official DEV ROM because I was a Beta Tester on Official Site, now my rank i Diaomond Member.
I would pass from Official Dev Rom to MiuiAndroid Rom because include ITALIAN. I should flash the .zip from TWRP recovery or even from Updater??
Thanks

Hi, new user here. I installed the weekly version on my new note pro. Everything went fine however it doesn't seem to have root, is there something else I need to be doing? I went to settings>security>Permissions> all i see is permission manager. Is there something else?

Last edited:
Also want to report that photos or videos aren't being saved in the camera app... Edit nevermind I found the problem. I had guest mode on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.