[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Any tips or solution for playing back movie from gallery? It says cant play video , only from gallery tho.

Mi4

Optimization - System response speed increased by 30%, battery life improved by 10% (08-24)

haha , get ready to -30% and -10%

Reactions: Addymore
does miuiv7 compatible with un-merge partition?

I think so.

At first I flashed my mi2s using MiFlash without "clean all data", that makes it having MIUI7 without changing partition.
As I just want to get partition merged, I flashed it a second time with "clean all data", and now I have 20+GB space for apps.

Reactions: Quang Thiện
I can confirm your thoughts... Seems that v7 is eating more battery.
Always the same with xiaomi, they promise longer battery life and what you get is the exact opposite.

We gotta wait for the next release, maybe I can find some smaller improvements...

Can some of you guys ( Mi4 owners ) help me out and tell me the output of that command on your device :
Code:
cat /sys/class/power_supply/battery/charge_full
(you can use terminal emulator for that)

I tried and got this 3013000
what does it mean?

Seb what about Aries? No new version? Thanks

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

just a liquid happiness for your work!
thanks
Thanks for your support, aries version will follow the next days ;)

I tried and got this 3013000
what does it mean?
It means that your battery is still in a good shape ;) Due to heat damages on my phone, mine is about 2800 :/ .. never leave your phone in car when its 40 °C outside :D ...

Optimization - System response speed increased by 30%, battery life improved by 10% (08-24)

haha , get ready to -30% and -10%
:D totally agree - Lets see what we get this week ;)

I hope you will get an sponsor soon :) For your effort i still donated you. (See paypal) :D.
Thanks for your support ;P

sMiUI 5.8.27 is ready to download - again only for cancro.

Hi all, I don't understand: I have mi3, with tdb actives. Is tdb a problem for this last release? Because I have tried to install on system 1, but when I reboot my phone, it don't start....

Performance very very nice absolutely. Battery I'm using it and will see. Phone is very very cold anyway and I like it!

I can't wait to get smiui V7 for Mi2s ^^ keep up the good work @sebsch1991, if you want I can keep you in the loop about bugs for new releases. Just gotta resolder my micro usb port (but I need a heat gun, which I can use at my school as I'm studying electronics ict. At the moment it's too risky to brick my phone without the usb connector)