MULTI 5.8.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
But all over the world mi3 owners affected by the problem in the same period and it's very strange. I'm in Italy and there isn't a service center, i have so much fear to open the phone
ok I understand but in case you need to open it up its fairly easy . You can order the parts from this supplier and they even have video online showing how to repair. I am saying this because I replaced her LCD screen and power button :
http://www.dragon-tt.com/

Last edited:
Desculpem a mensagem postada anteriormente

Not meeting the "showtime" in the latest update for Mi3w cancer

Last edited:
Today the updater says there is an update, 5.8.20, it means that my mipad will announce this update, 5.8.27 next week

Reactions: Sinja
users with Mi4i 5.8.6 | weekly, how long must they wait for the MIUIV7 ?
And overall new updates, since the update i had no new updates at all even trough OTA or something!!!

The double clock it's fix (in home screen and in notifications bar at same time), in MIUI6 not both, only in notifications bar when change clock screen?

I know develop team is free time but when user or member have question. They can get answer is OK. If user have question why one user get bad answer I read it does mean get out another user to other page. Please live this page for learning in the same time.

I find this very classy... Why do we need double time ?
Ah - is that what it's called?
We have a standard time throughout the world called Greenwich Mean Time (GMT - also equivalent to UT). However, there is also Xiaomi GMT, which is currently GMT+1.
It is now exactly 15:23 Hrs GMT*, but it is also exactly 16:23 [Xiaomi] GMT. When will Xiaomi be getting it right?

*This can be verified by the BBC World Service, and many international clocks on the internet, and elsewhere.

Last edited:
The double clock it's fix (in home screen and in notifications bar at same time), in MIUI6 not both, only in notifications bar when change clock screen?
I don't have double clock on Mi2. The clock appears in status bar only in case if I swipe left or right on home screen.

Sent from Mi2S [MIUI7] using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.