[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

@sebsch1991: I'm going to try and solder my mi2s tommorow, maybe I can help you support the mi2? I already have some modest experience developing linux kernel drivers (for embedded platforms) https://github.com/fenrig/spi_mcp2515 and a v4l2 driver for the ps3 eye (no repo online on that one). And building android from scratch for the wandboard (imx6). I run linux daily (arch linux to be exact) so I could be up and running quite fast :)

@sebsch1991: I'm going to try and solder my mi2s tommorow, maybe I can help you support the mi2? I already have some modest experience developing linux kernel drivers (for embedded platforms) https://github.com/fenrig/spi_mcp2515 and a v4l2 driver for the ps3 eye (no repo online on that one). And building android from scratch for the wandboard (imx6). I run linux daily (arch linux to be exact) so I could be up and running quite fast :)
Thx for your help, you got PM.

does anyone use "line"?
my minote(virgo) after install smiui 5.8.27 ,
can‘t immediately catch the message....
i‘m try some verion(polka,uk,china) allways like that,
how can i do?
(sorry ,my english is so pool, i‘m come from taiwan)

You mean that you have to wake up the screen sometimes to get messages? Always like that in miui since any version also with whatsapp. Also if I lock the app and let him auto start..

@sebsch1991 Got an issue when installing smiui aroma on my mi note......!!!!It z not installing...giving error of system not able to write.....just at the beginning.........

You mean that you have to wake up the screen sometimes to get messages? Always like that in miui since any version also with whatsapp. Also if I lock the app and let him auto start..
yeah .i try to lock this "line" app, and let him auto start. but still not work.

i usually got new message when i open this app....

but the message recive no delay when i use miui v6 5.8.6

What version of sMiui v7 should I download for Redmi Note 4G/LTE ? There is no dior download link.

What version of sMiui v7 should I download for Redmi Note 4G/LTE ? There is no dior download link.
There is a Link "Rom Archive" at the first post which guides you to the complete list of released versions. Just scroll down to the Folder 5.8.6, which seems to be the last Version for dior.

Regards,
this week I bought my first Xiaomi device .. its mi4 lte cu
... I did upgrade to miui v7 global (MIUI 5.8.27), without root or a custom recovery...
I found this smiui rom and I'd like to try it, but I have a few questions.
Suppose that I need to install the normal version ..
do I have to be rooted?
do I have to wipe memory just before flash?
if I do not have to wipe .. whether, my installed applications will stay? .. like in dirty flash ..
.. and finally .. can anyone tell me .. from his own experience ..
Do you feel the difference between miui7 and smiui7 (stability, battery life, speed, etc.)
Thank you for attention

Last edited:
There is a Link "Rom Archive" at the first post which guides you to the complete list of released versions. Just scroll down to the Folder 5.8.6, which seems to be the last Version for dior.

In rom archive is v6, not v7.
And another question whats the difference between ordinary MIUI and Normal sMiui?

@kinkel battery life is better than in normal rom you will see it in battery stats. just download the normal package and install via updater. Apps with data schould be the sam just make a backup for secure reason.

Reactions: kinkel74