[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Hey guys, i'm in the process of selling my Mi2S so i want to install a stable rom.With CM and CM based roms there are some issues, also i want the phone to be as stock as possible, so which Smiui version do you recommend?The main goal is to not have any call sound issues like in CM roms.

Hey guys, i'm in the process of selling my Mi2S so i want to install a stable rom.With CM and CM based roms there are some issues, also i want the phone to be as stock as possible, so which Smiui version do you recommend?The main goal is to not have any call sound issues like in CM roms.
any sMIUI rom will be okay.... meanwhile if you want to have stable ROM then go with WIUI rom, totally stock with no issue... last version of WIUI is perfectly okay.. or if you want to have lolipop then latest sMIUI will also be good

Reactions: X4nfire
@sebsch1991
Screenshot_2015-09-02-13-38-06.png
Screenshot_2015-09-02-13-37-42.png
Screenshot_2015-09-02-13-38-06.png
Screenshot_2015-09-02-13-37-42.png
Screenshot_2015-09-02-13-37-34.png
Screenshot_2015-09-02-13-37-28.png

Ok guys, i don't understand, but for me there are some problems with TBD.
Now, i have smiui on system2.
How i do remove TBD without lost my data?

yes it depends on how you do those hours. 4:22 hours total of device on, 3:13 of display aways in wi fi? it's completely nonsense testing. Like that i do 6 hours of screen and more with mi4....test it with 24h of device on, in 3g then you'll see that display on is 1:30 hours.
Testing like that is like test how fuel use a car in a long road alway at 80kms with no other car and never stop. of course 30km per liter but it's nonsense, no real condition

yes it depends on how you do those hours. 4:22 hours total of device on, 3:13 of display aways in wi fi? it's completely nonsense testing. Like that i do 6 hours of screen and more with mi4....test it with 24h of device on, in 3g then you'll see that display on is 1:30 hours.
Testing like that is like test how fuel use a car in a long road alway at 80kms with no other car and never stop. of course 30km per liter but it's nonsense, no real condition
If you look better wifi was 1% and connection/data was 2g/3g automatic.
However you cannot compare mi4 with mi2s...and after I test it better in 24 hours I will post other pics

of course hwat i wanted to say is that is not a real test. expecially because it's seems you put on the display and did nothing...display for me is not a real test. tometimes can happen i do 3 hours of display when is very stressed and is always switching 2g and 3g and the network is bad ecc.
i would like to have real situations on how it works. and i own a mi2 so ilove that terminal

Reactions: datu82
hello there..i have installed mioui v7 3 times,foul wipe..its time stack at logo...but i have tdb enebled..my device is mi3..is ther a way to work with tdb or i have to disable it?

I discovered a little bug:

Default application selection is not working, maybe the reason is, that media player is not included in this ROM.