MULTI 5.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Is there can help to fix the dial pad during calling some one on redmi note w1 3g .in multilangauge exactly in Hebrew language.
uploadfromtaptalk1441362260483.png

I have downloaded the 5.9.2 for Hermes (Redmi Note 2) yesterday, atm we don't found any bugs? I need to know something special? The ROM works very well with the Italian Language.

Why we have removed the rom?

Thank you i appreciated your work!!

I have downloaded the 5.9.2 for Hermes (Redmi Note 2) yesterday, atm we don't found any bugs? I need to know something special? The ROM works very well with the Italian Language.

Why we have removed the rom?

Thank you i appreciated your work!!
cant receive SMS....

Reactions: Kumalo
Hi shaul
I have the same problem .
But I am using the gmail there is no problem with it.
Thanx for replying.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

cant receive SMS....
I am talking in Hebrew language that cannot open the dial pad during a call.
In English the problem does not exist because the two icon one in the left and the other in the rigth.
In Hebrew language the two icon one on the other check the screenshot.
uploadfromtaptalk1441362789017.png

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

Hi!
Can someone upload a fastboot ROM for the MI2A? It's impossible to download anything from the chinese page, and they only have the latest V5 developer ROM there. Or is there any way I could have merged partition on the phone? I would like to avoid problems with future V7 updates. Thanks.

One question specially for Redmi 2 2Gb (2014813) owners - do you have the led light notification colors working correctly?
Mine never did, still doesn't on miui 7 - I only have blue and green notifications, even though I have other colors selected.
Thanks.

One question specially for Redmi 2 2Gb (2014813) owners - do you have the led light notification colors working correctly?
Mine never did, still doesn't on miui 7 - I only have blue and green notifications, even though I have other colors selected.
Thanks.
Yes my led work just fine with all colors

All seems to be OK except the known bug for the widgets.
Where should bugs like this be reported? (Already reported in the 'bugs' section.)
Where should having the smaller font again be reported?
Where should the bug about the wrong time zone be reported?

Yes I have Redmi 2 same as yours.
Thank you.

I just found a post saying to test it in engineering mode (entering *#*#6484#*#*);
In my case, the test only goes through 3 colors (red, green and blue), so it passes the test;
Problem is, in settings, I have other color choices (grey, white, purple), that blink correctly when selected, but that doesn't work (always have the red, green and blue notifications, instead).

FYI:
those who cannot download fastboot ROMs from en.miui.com (China servers). I have had same issue, but I found solution. Just install UC browser on your PC and download desired fastboot ROM via UC browser. It is perfectly working. It seems China browser required for China servers :)

Sent from Mi2S [MIUI7] using Tapatalk

Will we have a new update?
For what? For dinner?

Please please read the forum and the FULL thread of weekly releases before asking a question .

This thread became unreadable because of people asking in loop for the same thing.

Yes, it easier for you to ask but difficult for others to read real information.

For what? For dinner?

Please please read the forum and the FULL thread of weekly releases before asking a question .

This thread became unreadable because of people asking in loop for the same thing.

Yes, it easier for you to ask but difficult for others to read real information.
Okey, i'll read the forum. Sorry

Enviado desde mi HM NOTE 1W mediante Tapatalk

Great work!!! Hello everyone, I noticed a high utilization of ram, after a few minutes it drops below 1GB (800 MB of 3GB). This on my mi4w 64gb. It happens to you?
Do you experience any lag? Does your game cannot be opened? Does Chrome closes your 20 opened tabs?

Wysłano z MI Note

Status
Not open for further replies.