[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

Anyone issues with changing the wallpaper for lockscreen , latest version of smiui ? Maybe it's a bug in Miui V7

Anyone issues with changing the wallpaper for lockscreen , latest version of smiui ? Maybe it's a bug in Miui V7
They remove components. Try to clear data of themes app close your Wi-Fi first and give a shot

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I saw the miui v7 standards do 5 hours of screen with 15/16 hour general, and I did not even arrive in 4 hours and 9 General screen. How is it possible?

dear sebsch:
i used smiui rom when i find this place .from smiui 5.6.25 to now . smiui serious rom always give me better battery life than offical rom,
so i wanna to say thank you ,and your team.
and the end,when will the smiui 5.9.1 be coming?
i‘m so looking forward to it!!

dear sebsch:
i used smiui rom when i find this place .from smiui 5.6.25 to now . smiui serious rom always give me better battery life than offical rom,
so i wanna to say thank you ,and your team.
and the end,when will the smiui 5.9.1 be coming?
i‘m so looking forward to it!!

Im working on a whole new project. It still takes some time to finish, but you will be impressed. ;)
Sorry but I dont know if I find time to release 5.9.1, but Im working very hard on finishing the new project.

Stay tuned.

Im working on a whole new project. It still takes some time to finish, but you will be impressed. ;)
Sorry but I dont know if I find time to release 5.9.1, but Im working very hard on finishing the new project.

Stay tuned.

We'll see aries release?

Stay tuned.

Seb we (i) don't care about the new version 5.9.x take your time for the project we want that!!! Could you tell us what's that more or less? It's évolution of smiui or different?

Stay tuned.
Already being curious haha

Stay tuned.

New proyect? cant wait to see it

Seb we (i) don't care about the new version 5.9.x take your time for the project we want that!!! Could you tell us what's that more or less? It's évolution of smiui or different?
Well.. I can tell you the following:
-aroma installer will not be necessary anymore.
-more devices
-...secret :D

Its a lot work to do, dont know when I can finish it.

-more devices

Nice! But....
1-i don't use aroma since I don't know how. Much...
2- I'm interested in inky cancro
3- this I'm interested :)

-more devices

Maybe a pc software or a Web page to cook your own rom? :-D Like back to the old time with kitchen rom!

Envoyé de mon MI 4LTE en utilisant Tapatalk

I have smiui on sistem 1 and miui on sistem 2

so? I have too but it doesnt' mean that is TRUE Dual boot.. they're the same odex (or deodex don't remember) rom.
Try tu install miui or smiui on un system and IVAN aosp lollipop on the other one you'll what is going to happen..