MULTI 5.9.1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

It's almost a year since a very first MIUI v6 (SPECIAL EDITION) was released for Mi2A.

What' the experience guys? How is stability and restarts with MIUI v6 or MIUI v7 (SPECIAL EDITION) on Mi2A?

Thanks in advance!

With miui v 7 I exaggerated consumption of internet data . the phone plan indicates consumption in 3g of 40 MB but I actually consumed 850 mb in three days . Have you also noticed this bug ? ( it seems that even if the phone is in WiFi consimi traffic data

Found a minor bug:
When alarm is set, on lockscreen the clock symbol doesn't show on the top bar;
It shows if I slide the shadow menu down on lockscreen, or if I unlock the phone.
Redmi 2 2Gb.

My Note 2 does not receive sms and makes reboots !! There ROM's or officers or any other ... I do now ??

thank
I used this tool to root n flash the TWRP recovery into my Mi4i...backup the IMEI then start flashing the EU update from here...

The link for the tool : http://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-4i/development/tool-mi-toolkit-v4-root-twrp-stock-t3170607

Flashing:
1) boot to recovery
2) nandroid backup (if you want to)
3) clear cache n dalvic cache
4) flash the update
5) clear cache n dalvic cache
6) reboot

thank you for your procedure
TRWP is better compare to the Special Mi4 MiRecovery version (from here)
there is no way to flash the xiaomi .eu rom on the Mi4i directly
even i flash the DEV CHINA Rom ?

Found a minor bug:
When alarm is set, on lockscreen the clock symbol doesn't show on the top bar;
It shows if I slide the shadow menu down on lockscreen, or if I unlock the phone.
Redmi 2 2Gb.
Actually, there isn't clock (alarm), bell (silent mode) or battery symbols on lock screen.

Wonder if this can be theme related?
I have the same theme as before (in miui 6), but since nobody else seems to be reporting this...

Redmi Note 2 ROM fixed... enjoy...
Found an error when I want to open the extra settings to chance settings or keyboard.
Settings -> Extra settings

Screenshot_2015-09-04-21-41-28.png
Screenshot_2015-09-04-21-41-35.png
Screenshot_2015-09-04-21-41-18.png
Screenshot_2015-09-04-21-28-01.png

Phone is in Dutch, but I can only change it to another language after a full wipe (setting for keyboard, language, etc is not accessible due to this error).
Which things werd fixed? :)
Apart from that I haven't found other bugs in these first few hours.

Phone: Redmi Note 2 Prime (Hermes)
Rom: 5.9.2
Full wipe was performed from Recovery menu after I updated to Xiaomi.eu rom.

i confirm bug, cant access advanced settings, sms bug is fixed, but this is even worse, ty anyway

Last edited:
Found an error when I want to open the extra settings to chance settings or keyboard.

Phone is in Dutch, but I can only change it to another language after a full wipe (setting for keyboard, language, etc is not accessible due to this error).

try this version and let me know

So, advanced settings still crashing, tried those versions of roms with cache wipe and userdata wipe on each:
xiaomi.eu_multi_hermes_5.9.2_v7-5.0-v2.zip (MD5 53ca5e78f8c3d74905ab1db098f3063e)
xiaomi.eu_multi_hermes_5.9.2_v7-5.0-v2.zip (MD5 0c58b076208bd5645421e083a76a1388)
What next?

Tested it with English language after a full wipe. The error is still there. I think that the backup tool is also behind these settings. So can't backup and restore to test it too many times.

I will now go back to Dutch, but first reset the settings to change it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ciaoooooo
Install the rom with Mi recovery, not cwm

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk

Cool thanks, but if i restore mi recovery wont i lose my partition table? And wont be able to restore my cwm recovery, why cant we use cwm recovery anymore? Is this a permanet thing or will it be resolved next update?

View attachment 10276 View attachment 10277 View attachment 10278 View attachment 10280

I do not have these bugs on my Mi3 TD in the dutch language.
At the moment I do not have any bugs

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.