[rom]-- Smiui Rom -- Ultimate Custom Rom --[multilang,stable/weekly]

So what's the stability state of the latest ROM(s)? I am still on 5.3.27 which was the latest SMUI with the old partitioning scheme. Lately fitness apps are crashing on me, especially when different audio sources want to send messages (Endomondo wants to send an audio update on my workout while in the background music is playing). So I am investigating newer ROMs.

Any stuff that doesn't work ?

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347829128
I use this kernel for Mi 3 , and work dt2w..!!!!!

Not bad this kernel
Screenshot_com.miui.securitycenter_2015-10-05-20-19-55.png

Stupid me: I installed TWRP 284 on my MiPad, then current sMIUI but lost root. Any help appreciated...

Went back to Mi Recovery but same result. Even worse: some apps that worked before aren't "compatible" anymore (Google Keep for instance or Runtastic)

Last edited:
Interesting thing is, the dt2w is kernel level, so, there is no important battery drain with this feature. Iam using it on last Smiui and MI3w and works perfect.
Only thing that is irratiting me is there is no more xposed support. because as i understood there were some lib changes.

Interesting thing is, the dt2w is kernel level, so, there is no important battery drain with this feature. Iam using it on last Smiui and MI3w and works perfect.
Only thing that is irratiting me is there is no more xposed support. because as i understood there were some lib changes.

I use the kernel auditor app and the double tap works very fine on my mi3

Stupid me: I installed TWRP 284 on my MiPad, then current sMIUI but lost root. Any help appreciated...

Went back to Mi Recovery but same result. Even worse: some apps that worked before aren't "compatible" anymore (Google Keep for instance or Runtastic)
Switch recovery to cwm for mi pad

Reactions: Matze002
Switch recovery to cwm for mi pad

I got this "Update_CWM_recovery_MiPad_6.0.5.0.zip"... via Mi Recovery update method or fastboot?

EDIT: fastboot works, CWM, obviously, seems to be the better choice in case you need a custom recovery and there are problems with root.

Last edited:
Could you add the old miui animation ? As features i don't like LL's animation

Envoyé de mon MI 2SC en utilisant Tapatalk

Oh I tried to Uninstall the kernel auditor, reboot and now seems good again battery! Very good indeed 66 percent after 1 day and 2 hours with lot of screen and call.
Satisfied!

Ps try xuimod with exposed I use it I love. You can change all animation you want!

sr but can I ask about smiui on other device here?
If yes, I cant use reboot to recovery/fastboot on my Redmi Note 2 (ver 5.9.24, cant access smiui.net now to try ver 5.9.30) :<

Tipp for MiPad with sMIUI (KK): some apps such as Google Keep and Shazam are marked as "not compatible" in the Play Store. However, the apks can be installed without problems.... (www.apkmirror.com probably is the best site)

I would like to ask again - is there any possibility in future to make a mod which will hide unnecessary battery icon when battery percentage setting is set? I mean to show only % number in place of battery icon and %.

What is mkshrc ?

Reactions: kulig007
I would like to ask again - is there any possibility in future to make a mod which will hide unnecessary battery icon when battery percentage setting is set? I mean to show only % number in place of battery icon and %.

What is mkshrc ?
Sure, everything is possible. But I dont have the time to look into that, sorry :/ ... Maybe you ask on miui.com for that MOD. Once its made, it is no problem for me to add it to the rom.

Reactions: Addamas
hello sebsch1991,
Having said that you did a great job, I would like to point out a few bugs:
1 I use TouchPal keyboard and sometimes, is loaded by default the system keyboard (random)
2 sometimes I lose the account from the market of google (random)
3 Use the application EASE Backup and programming is not respected (h. 2:00 a.m.)
4 use SD maid for cleaning the system and also in this case, the programming is not respected
otherwise everything works perfectly, battery management is excellent
thank you

Hey sebsch!
I have weird problem. Sometimes screen don't reacts to touch, than I need to lock screen and unlock and it's work normal. This is often. It pushed me to change the rom but i dont really wanned to... I love your rom. My phone is Mi2s

Last edited:
Hey sebsch!
I have weird problem. Sometimes screen don't reacts to touch, than I need to lock screen and unlock and it's work normal. This is often. It pushed me to change the rom but i dont really wanned to... I love your rom. My phone is Mi2s
You should a wipe and intall a new ROM...i dont have any screen prproblem in miui

hello sebsch1991,
Having said that you did a great job, I would like to point out a few bugs:
1 I use TouchPal keyboard and sometimes, is loaded by default the system keyboard (random)
2 sometimes I lose the account from the market of google (random)
3 Use the application EASE Backup and programming is not respected (h. 2:00 a.m.)
4 use SD maid for cleaning the system and also in this case, the programming is not respected
otherwise everything works perfectly, battery management is excellent
thank you
which device? With my Mi4 I have no problems