Process Of Installing Multi Rom On Leo

ehhh,
you need to thick that square on celogeek if you are not a robot... And download will start. I've just check it and it works

Hi DJdarian, ... I still do not see any Checkbox ... maybe the Internetconnection here at my flat in Tianjin is not the best ... thanks for the alternative Downloadlink of Leo. Tomorrow I will check if it works then for me.

It is right that I have to place this zip-file into the root of my Note Pro first, right?

Hi DJdarian, ... I still do not see any Checkbox ... maybe the Internetconnection here at my flat in Tianjin is not the best ... thanks for the alternative Downloadlink of Leo. Tomorrow I will check if it works then for me.

It is right that I have to place this zip-file into the root of my Note Pro first, right?
yes, that's right

Hi DJdarian,

could it be possible that I need Root Access for being able to use flashify?
Well, I do not have root access yet. My reason for installing the developers ROM was actually getting root access to my device. Getting German language support would be a plus - but I would also be fine with Chinese and English only.

The way installing the developers ROM ekonstadoudakis describes also still doesn:t work for me as it says in the step "fastbooting leo.img@
downloading boot.img ...
OK [0.203s]
booting ...
FAILED <remote: dtp not found>
finished. total time: 0.234s

Any ideas what I could do? At least I got the right image now thanks to DJdarian - now I still need a way installing it.

use MiRecovery and flash from there. Why do you want to use fastboot if MiRecovery method is simple and straight forward??

For all of those that had problem with my links, they are updated, as and the guide. Now everyone can install the rom for the Note Pro. My proposal is, if the eu version is not including the twrp inside for permanent use, install the first time the Greek version that has it inside. After that, from the updates, you go to Recovery and install the new rom with no need of pc or any other problem.

use MiRecovery and flash from there. Why do you want to use fastboot if MiRecovery method is simple and straight forward??

Hi DJdarian, because I am a bloody beginner and the way using fastbbot is the only way actually described here well enough that someone who has neer done this before could understand it (by ekonstadoudakis). If there is one that I simply didn"t see ... I would be happy to go from there if todays try with fastboot again doesn"t work out. Please give me a link to bloody beginners instructions, would you? :)

Hi Ekonstadoudakis, thanks for the update and the link to the Greek image - I will download and try again.

Thanks,
Marcus

Reactions: ekonstadoudakis
Hi DJdarian, because I am a bloody beginner and the way using fastbbot is the only way actually described here well enough that someone who has neer done this before could understand it (by ekonstadoudakis). If there is one that I simply didn"t see ... I would be happy to go from there if todays try with fastboot again doesn"t work out. Please give me a link to bloody beginners instructions, would you? :)

Hi Ekonstadoudakis, thanks for the update and the link to the Greek image - I will download and try again.

Thanks,
Marcus

You are welcome. Feel free to ask me if you have any problem.

Hello,

Why do you advise to flash Mi Note Pro ROM via MiRecovery instead of TWRP?