MULTI 5.10.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI 4 also doesn't have the vibration level setting
My Mi4 have it
uploadfromtaptalk1444427277367.png

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

I wanted to download an old release like 4.2.14 because there was the Thai language. but there are no more links to download it. you can have them somewhere?

Dear My friend, I would like to know. What you use device model? Thai langauge include in global rom at en.miui but except mi note pro because it not have global rom.

Last edited:
Reactions: thaimax
I did that with my Mi3 (Default theme).

Edit: A few minutes later, it doesn't work again -.- I use spanish language.

I use Default theme, Russian language, it was working few minutes after update from 5.9.17 to 5.10.8 and, then, suddenly has stopped working - now it displays "no music".

I use Default theme, Russian language, it was working few minutes after update from 5.9.17 to 5.10.8 and, then, suddenly has stopped working - now it displays "no music".

It displays 'no music' if you erase the music app from ram memory. As soon as you delete music app from recent apps it will show 'no music'. If it is kept active all the time it will keep showing the song/artist.

Does anybody have problem with light sensor on Mi2s 5.10.8?
It seems that my sensor isn't working so my screen is always working with highest brightness.
That really drains my battery.

Hi. I have a problem with mobile internet on Redmi Note 2. It won't connect. I've tried to switch between 2g, 3g and LTE and the internet doesn't work on any of them. WIFI works normally.

I switched back to the previous version (26.09) and it worked there but when I installed the new one again, the mobile Internet stopped working.

Does anyone has this problem?

Browser tabs not close with a swipe up on the page number anymore!!! Come on xiaomi.... In every update something fixes and something else breaks!

It displays 'no music' if you erase the music app from ram memory. As soon as you delete music app from recent apps it will show 'no music'. If it is kept active all the time it will keep showing the song/artist.
That was exactly as you wrote until 5.9.24. Now it's working another way, in fact, by not working at all.

So the russian mod for xposed only works with kitkat?

In the other hand. Am I the only one complaining about the stupid way to deploy notifications? We need two hands when it should be a single swipe...

Status
Not open for further replies.