How Can I Unroot?

waj1234

Members
Aug 29, 2015
I want to unroot the weekly rom on my note 2 prime so I can install my banking app. Is there a simple way to do it?

I have the same problem with another app in a Redmi Note 2 device.

Please help, because the roms is great, but with this problem, I can´t use it :(

Regards

Tried rootcloak which does not work with barclays banking app for me but not tried the xposed method.

I want to unroot the weekly rom on my note 2 prime so I can install my banking app. Is there a simple way to do it?

you can do it installing SuperSU, just wanted to ask if unroot could be a problem for the ROM (no weekly updates and other stuff...)

you can do it installing SuperSU, just wanted to ask if unroot could be a problem for the ROM (no weekly updates and other stuff...)
We can do it installing SuperSU?
What is the process?

Thanks and regards

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

We can do it installing SuperSU?
What is the process?

Thanks and regards

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

You should install SuperSu from the store. In the app there's the "UNROOT" option. But take care, don't know if it's really safe...
Can I ask you a thing, you have installed MIUI 7 right? Usually Android phones keeps charging when you unmount storage. My Mi 4c simply stops charging from USB when I safely remove it from my PC. It happens the same with your phone? Thanks

You should install SuperSu from the store. In the app there's the "UNROOT" option. But take care, don't know if it's really safe...
Can I ask you a thing, you have installed MIUI 7 right? Usually Android phones keeps charging when you unmount storage. My Mi 4c simply stops charging from USB when I safely remove it from my PC. It happens the same with your phone? Thanks
Sorry, your answer not work for me, and I reinstall the phone with a china rom stable and now I'm on miui v6 and can't solve your question

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Sorry, your answer not work for me, and I reinstall the phone with a china rom stable and now I'm on miui v6 and can't solve your question

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk
Oh, I'm sorry. With Miui 6 you have the same behaviour with the phone when safe removed?