[rom] Cm12.1 For Aries By M1cha

Buy YU mobile.. They are coming up with open source mind.. . Even officially supported by CM.. Be careful about quality as they still not proved quality handset provider.. Their upcoming mobile YUTOPIA making news now a days
CyanogenOS ≠ CyanogenMod ;-)

sent from SmartisanOS

@bugers i think next monday, if everything is ok, you could release a final RC for public.As for something special a bootanimation or logo contest for the stable version would be nice.

X4nfire, that sounds great!

I'm announcing contest for best logo or bootanimation for stable version of ROM (hope we all get it done before Christmas).
Everyone interested please contact me by pm and let's discuss details. I think I'll get involved 2 of Hunters to jury and 2 other people from forum.

Let's party begin ;)

Last edited:
It seems that buger's rom is our lastest hope definitely QwQ.Thank you buger.
:D
Ivan said that he will no longer update for mi2s anymore.Because someone leaked his incomplete 6.0 rom and he is unhappy about it.
Maybe we can pray for some good news.

Was this leaked version published somewhere?

Reactions: DaRoni
It seems that buger's rom is our lastest hope definitely QwQ.Thank you buger.
:D
Ivan said that he will no longer update for mi2s anymore.Because someone leaked his incomplete 6.0 rom and he is unhappy about it.
Maybe we can pray for some good news.
where he said that? his work has always been very appreciated by me and it is really a bad bad thing to lose his support!

well apparently ivan is one of those who treats using opensource as stealing(I saw others like than on xda, too)
Well, but you should know best that creating a ROM isnt just compiling the source done by a single click.
I can understand his anger about the leak until he probably put a lot of work in it. Generally it should be a point of honor to keep closed beta stuff by oneself especially when its known to be closed.

Of course all in all you're right. Ivan takes his (wrong) liberties in defining his attitude concerning open source.

well apparently ivan is one of those who treats using opensource as stealing(I saw others like than on xda, too)
He opened the source after rom zip leaked,He was angry because the rom is a beta even alpha version

Last edited:
Well, but you should know best that creating a ROM isnt just compiling the source done by a single click.
I can understand his anger about the leak until he probably put a lot of work in it. Generally it should be a point of honor to keep closed beta stuff by oneself especially when its known to be closed.

Of course all in all you're right. Ivan takes his (wrong) liberties in defining his attitude concerning open source.
well that depends on the situation. Did the leaker give credits? @linuxx "leaked" my rom's like every week before it went official but he gave credits for it and said he just compiled my source so it was ok.

the main reason for opensource usually is that others can help u improve it but unfortunately that never really worked out on mi2 - every dev created his own, very different variant(mine, ivan's, mokee, etc).

PS: I just want to point out that for me that's not the main reason, I love opensource and think every type of software should be opensource.(I know that this doesn't work for most companies trying to make money)

On China forum someone said that it's Ivan's work and it's in alpha stage and lots of things not working yet, so I can't get why he is angry about it. Everyone was happy and was warned about unfinished work...

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Guys, last time i've installed the CM 12.1 Based ROM my touchscreen went mad and my phones started to be hotter than usually.
Now, i'm considering to try it again. If someone had the same problems... Is it fixed?

So Bugers is there any way I can stay up to date with your development progress (Github maybe)? Are you planning on releasing your sources?
Personally I am not a fan of Cyanogenmod ROMs which are heavily modified (custom bootanimations, added apps, that sort of stuff), but if you share your sources and manifest I can revert it myself :)

somebody uses cm-12.1-20151008-EXPERIMENTAL-BuGi-aries ROM?
constantly get error "Unfortunately, Google services has stopped" and then google pushes don't work

I had the same problem it was very frecuently. I had to return kitkat and waiting forma the stable version

Enviado desde mi MI 2S mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: DaRoni