MULTI 5.11.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though the root is successful using vroot
When u try to update adaway or using titanium backup it will say your device is not rooted.

So ..vroot is useless here
Have you tryed SuperSu?

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

Why?? I cant change font, latest rom dont have, on miui chinese have it

Miui xiaomi.eu

247cacad4a86bbf439842ba9fe86814c.jpg

Miui chinese
37333abd283474cb974cc36cb756ab5c.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

Problem with my mi2s 16gb.
I updated from 5.11.19 to 5.11.19 a second dime as suggested, the system looks to be merged now (as you can see in the attached image), but my internal store is disappeared!
How can I have the storage back? Is there any terminla command that I can use?
Please help!

Attachments

• IMG_20151129_154326_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20151129_154326_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 390
Xiaomi.eu

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-29-09-38-38_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-29-09-38-38_com.android.settings.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 420
For those who do not know how to use MiFlash, here is my step by step guide. It is specially for Mi2S users to avoid issues after merged systems or fix Mi2S if you already lost the internal storage. This way is 100% work and guarantee successful changeover to merged systems regardless you have already merged data or not.

Any china developer Fatsboot ROM from release 5.11.20 will be merge data and systems partitions in 1 step using MiFlash with"Flash All" option. This method will be wipe everything from your phone!

1. Download latest release of MiFlash unpack and install on your PC as administrator (if you already have previous release of MiFlash remove it completely before install new version): MiPhone20151028
2. Download latest release of china developer fastboot ROM and unpack to your root of C drive: aries_images_6.1.28_20160125.0000.13_5.0_cn_b0354b61c4
3. Run MiFlash as administrator, click on Browse and locate unpacked fastboot folder
4. Reboot your phone in Fastboot mode: Switch of the phone first, and then push and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together until fastboot screen is appeared
5. Connect your phone to PC via USB cable. Wait few seconds while driver is installed
6. Click Refresh button in MiFlash to get your phone recognized by MiFlash
7. Click Flash All option in bottom of the MiFlash window
8. Click Flash button in MiFlash (It will wipe all and merge systems and data in 1 step)
9. Wait a lot until your phone reboot automatically
10. Download latest release of xiaomi.eu multilang ROM and copy to internal storage of your phone, and install it via updater app: xiaomi.eu_multi_aries_6.1.28_v7-5.0
11. After installation Reboot to Recovery Mode and make wipes in this order: CACHE >DATA>SD>ALL DATA
12. Reboot to system

Now you have got perfectly working and clean system with merged data and merged systems. After that you can safely use updater app install method for weekly updates.

Last edited:
For those who do not know how to use MiFlash, here is my step by step guide. It is specially for Mi2S users to avoid issues after merged systems or fix Mi2S if you already lost the internal storage. This way is 100% work and guarantee successful changeover to merged systems regardless you have already merged data or not.

Any china developer Fatsboot ROM from release 5.11.20 will be merge data and systems partitions in 1 step using MiFlash with"Flash All" option. This method will be wipe everything from your phone!

1. Download latest release of MiFlash and install on your PC as administrator: http://obigota.d.miui.com/tools/MiPhone20151028.exe
2. Download latest release of china developer fastboot ROM and unpack to your root of C drive: http://obigota.d.miui.com/5.11.26/aries_images_5.11.26_20151104.0000.4_5.0_cn_cd4c92679b.tgz
3. Run MiFlash as administrator, click on Browse and locate unpacked fastboot folder
4. Reboot your phone in Fastboot mode: Switch of the phone first, and then push and hold Volume Down and Power buttons together until fastboot screen is appeared
5. Connect your phone to PC via USB cable. Wait few seconds while driver is installed
6. Click Refresh button in MiFlash to get your phone recognized by MiFlash
7. Click Flash All option in bottom of the MiFlash window
8. Click Flash button in MiFlash (It will wipe all and merge systems and data in 1 step)
9. Wait a lot until your phone reboot automatically
10. Download latest release of xiaomi.eu multilang ROM and copy to internal storage of your phone, and install it via updater app: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982087005451
11. After installation Reboot to Recovery Mode and make wipes in this order: CACHE >DATA>SD>ALL DATA
12. Reboot to system

Now you have got perfectly working and clean system with merged data and merged systems. After that you can safely use updater app install method for weekly updates.

Why wipe cache, data and sd and after wipe all data (cache data and sd)? You wipe twice all data...

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Why wipe cache, data and sd and after wipe all data (cache data and sd)? You wipe twice all data...

Basically wipe SD and after that wipe all data is enough but it doesn't matter...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Hi guys! O have the mi4c and I've been using the developer rom and updating every week. Now that the stable rom is available should I install it instead of the developer?

If so, do I have to wipe data or can I install it over the developer rom?

Reactions: SkiFire13
Can I flash over 5.10.16 weekly? Should I clear cache? Thanks!
Redmi Note 2 Prime

UPDATE: Cleared cache and dalvik-cache from TWRP then flashed this ROM. All is back up and running smoothly. Great!

Last edited:
Hi guys! O have the mi4c and I've been using the developer rom and updating every week. Now that the stable rom is available should I install it instead of the developer?

If so, do I have to wipe data or can I install it over the developer rom?
If you haven't problems you can use the developer rom.

If you want to install a stable rom you have to wipe data

Reactions: muadib77
Status
Not open for further replies.