MULTI 5.11.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
WiFi always scanning is disabled as well on my headset.
Another thought, some settings in developer settings available, maybe there's a point to check something?
92dea1b718b969324df230377be8f370.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Hello, this morning had a strange situation, alarm clock didn't rang at all. Yesterday I did clean flash, wiped system, data, installed 11.26 version, reloaded MI backup on top, didn't rebooted. This morning as I said, clock didn't ranged. Everything else seems to work fine.
Question, how you guys moving to newer version of weakly from previous one. What's your trick?

I have a Redmi2 2Gb (2014813), and in the space of 6 months and different ROMs, I had 2 events like that.
In the second one, didn't wake to go to work.
In my case, the alarm clock triggers, it's in the screen, but there's no sound.
It's a bug in which all sound hability disappears (no sound on notifications, on power plug-in, etc)... Only solution was rebooting.
Very rare, but very annoying and dangerous!

Tryed also with aries_images_5.11.20, Same identical error.
The phone is detected from miflash, but give the same error "non specified error (0xffffff01: )".
I'm really desperate.......Help Please!!

Put the unpacked fastboot folder into the root of C drive directly. I just checked your screenshot in your comment here: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-11-26.29038/page-7#post-263736
...and the fastboot folder is not in the root of your C drive (it is not correct!)

If the unpacked fastboot folder is in the root of C drive you should see this access path in MiFlash window: C:\aries_images_5.11.26_20151104.0000.4_5.0_cn

Last edited:
View attachment 10848 View attachment 10850 Hi, On my RN2 have noticed that when I switch off my phone overnight, the battery shows WiFi and mobile signal remain on, is this a problem or a false reading? See attached.
If by switch off you mean airplane mode, my Redmi2 2Gb (2014813) is fine in that situation;
But if the phone is on and I turn wifi off, in the battery graph it's still always on.
The only way to make it off is turning hotspot on and then off.
But I believe it's a bug of the battery stats (not the Wi-Fi really on).

Redmi note 2, hermes. Can You please add back Xunlei accelerator?
Now on 5.11.26 eu (and starting from 5.11.5.) download speed from play market reaches max 1-1.5Mb.
With Xunlei there were no problems - download speed was 10Mb. Thanks.

Reactions: Peterjj
Cukierkas....... Looked at your advice, checked things there cannot see anything that would cause this....

Hello, this morning had a strange situation, alarm clock didn't rang at all. Yesterday I did clean flash, wiped system, data, installed 11.26 version, reloaded MI backup on top, didn't rebooted. This morning as I said, clock didn't ranged. Everything else seems to work fine.
Question, how you guys moving to newer version of weakly from previous one. What's your trick?

Did you use MIUI clock? I had a similar problem with a Google play store clock. Didn't wake me up. The MIUI clock works O.K.

Tryed also with aries_images_5.11.20, Same identical error.
The phone is detected from miflash, but give the same error "non specified error (0xffffff01: )".
I'm really desperate.......Help Please!!

SOLVED!!!
If someone else has the problem of the missing internal storage on Mi2s, you can proceed as suggested by Graw2 on his nice guide at page 6.
If it does not work, I solved as follow:
- Downloaded and installed Mi Pc Suite, than run it.
- Reboot your phone in fastboot and than connect to your pc.
- choose Develop rom
that's it, just wait until the suite finish to download and you will have youre internal store back.
After, install 5-11-26 multi-language as in the guide of Graw2

Put the unpacked fastboot folder into the root of C drive directly. I just checked your screenshot in your comment here: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-11-26.29038/page-7#post-263736
...and the fastboot folder is not in the root of your C drive (it is not correct!)

If the unpacked fastboot folder is in the root of C drive you should see this access path in MiFlash window: C:\aries_images_5.11.26_20151104.0000.4_5.0_cn

Thanks again for your reply, I just solve the problem (see the post above).
For your info, I tryed also to put the rom in the root af my HD without any space in the folder name, but it did not work as well.

This Update really works fine. But there is an issue with the notification LED. Sometimes IT stops flashing. I recognized IT today when loading the phone. The notification light tunred off. The same issue yesteeday with an incoming Message.

First of all, sorry for my poor english. Then, are in your plans translate the Redmi Note 3 rom? Please say yes...

Enviado desde mi MI 3W mediante Tapatalk

In mi2s, with merged data partitions and merged system partitions, if I wipe user data or all data, my personal files (those in the "sd card") will remain?

wipe user data and wipe all data what data do they erase respectively? what will I miss after wiping?

Last edited:
LED does not work properly. sometimes flashes and sometimes not. no correspondence between colors and the colors flicker configured in settings. application crash after trying to attach documents to emails with file or miui gmail app for email.

Redmi note 2, hermes. Can You please add back Xunlei accelerator?
Now on 5.11.26 eu (and starting from 5.11.5.) download speed from play market reaches max 1-1.5Mb.
With Xunlei there were no problems - download speed was 10Mb. Thanks.

My download speed was 13Mb (on a max speed of 13Mb)... Maybe you means B and not b?

1 B = 8B

So 13 Mb = 1.6MB

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Wow great rom thank you very much.

Do you plan add these features on future updates?

-Mtk fast charge 2.0

-Clear Motion

-Double Tap(Awake&Sleep)

Sent from Redmi Note 2

Last edited:
Wow great rom thank you very much.

Do you plan add these features on future updates?

-Mtk fast charge 2.0

-Clear Motion

-Double Tap(Awake&Sleep)

Sent from Redmi Note 2

Sorry, but xiaomi.eu only translate the en.miui.com rom so ask here

My download speed was 13Mb (on a max speed of 13Mb)... Maybe you means B and not b?

1 B = 8B

So 13 Mb = 1.6MB

Yes - I had download speed from play store 10MB/s.
Starting with 5.11.5 - the speed droped to 1.5MB/s max. And I am not the only one, who got that slow speed from play store.

Reactions: Peterjj
Yes - I had download speed from play store 10MB/s.
Starting with 5.11.5 - the speed droped to 1.5MB/s max. And I am not the only one, who got that slow speed from play store.
On my redmi note 2 just tested 20Mb/s up and 30 Mb/s down. All seems fine with wifi.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

How to make ear piece volume louder? I'm now at max, but comparing with Bluetooth headset, it's in the middle like. My last phone, blackberry z30, was way louder as well.

I have Mi 4C and the recovery is Mirecovery 2.0.1, can i install de rom via updater app??

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.