MULTI 5.11.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2015_12_01_20_30_26_jackpal_androidte.png
You have not merged data partitions yet, so you cannot update to 5.11.19 or newer version via updater app because you will lost your internal storage. Merged data partition size must be 27GB in case of Mi2S 32GB version.
Follow the tutorial and you will be fine...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I mean, following the procedure with Miflash will wipe my data anyway, won't it???

Is there no way to merge partitions and update without lose data???

thanks

You have not merged data partitions yet, so you cannot update to 5.11.19 or newer version via updater app because you will lost your internal storage. Merged data partition size must be 27GB in case of Mi2S 32GB version.
Follow the tutorial and you will be fine...

Thank you yet again for the solid work of providing ROMs for all these devices. For the devices that require TWRP, would it also be possible to supply download links for the respective TWRP images? It seems like some recovery images are over on en.miui, but requires registration. I found my current TWRP via an Indian blog, where "TWRP" and "recovery" were the only things I could read.
It would be nice to have these images for download here too.

Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I mean, following the procedure with Miflash will wipe my data anyway, won't it???

thanks

In your case there is no any way to merge partitions without lose data.

thanks
But you can make backup in settings / device / copy and... (last one)
And then copy MIUI folder, DCIM and music you have to PC and then restore it after flashing fastboot rom as I did :)

But you will have to log to Google account again in present rom, but who cares when you will flash new one :)
Remember to fastboot with wipe_all

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

But you can make backup in settings / device / copy and... (last one)
And then copy MIUI folder, DCIM and music you have to PC and then restore it after flashing fastboot rom as I did :)

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
Of course...

In your case there is no any way to merge partitions without lose data.

Even if I first update to 5.11.19 and then to 5.11.26??

from 5.11.19 thread by ingbrzy:
Xiaomi Mi2/S users WARNING:
This week update will merge both system partitions to one for allow future updates due to low system partition size..
more info here http://en.miui.com/thread-185682-1-1.html

Won't upgrading to 5.11.19 by updater merge partitions in my Mi2s? So then I will be able to update to 5.11.26??

thanks for your time man :)

Hey there, I just got my Mi4C delivered today, and it came with a stupidly wonky rom (bought it through Technospain webstore, based in Spain), it comes with half of the default chinese apps and some GApps pre-installed... What made me suspicious of the rom was that the Icon subs won't change size, no matter what text size I choose under settings...

Which should I install on my phone? The weekly or the stable?

Which recovery should I install / do I need to install an aftermarket recovery? if yes, please links to it and to the procedure on how to install.

Last edited:
Even if I first update to 5.11.19 and then to 5.11.26??

Won't upgrading to 5.11.19 by updater merge partitions in my Mi2s? So then I will be able to update to 5.11.26??

thanks for your time man :)
Merged (extended) data partition required for update to 5.11.19 (or newer release) via updater app without loosing data. Otherwise you will lose internal storage. But to get merged data partitions you have to use MiFlash with flash all, that is wipe everything from your phone... So the answer is given to your question.

I have rested wifi. Webpages loads, browser downloads, google play downloads... All too slow. It gooes very fast using 4g.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk
Like i posted before, i tested with ookla speedtest and get over 30Mb/s down speed and 20Mb/s up speed, i have redmi note 2 with this rom, so its way faster for me than 4g
I have rested wifi. Webpages loads, browser downloads, google play downloads... All too slow. It gooes very fast using 4g.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk
Like i posted before, i tested with ookla speedtest and get about 30Mb/s down speed and 20Mb/s up speed, i have redmi note 2 with this rom, so its way faster for me than 4g.
4ad3a5df8a071d46034d1365736bda22.jpg
. Also Google Play, browser, everything fast. I don't know what to tell you more but it's not the rom.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

ignore my post, managed to get TWRP to install through this link (http://en.miui.com/thread-169401-1-1.html - twrp + fastboot script), installed SuperSU and the latest stable rom available here on Xiaomi.eu.

problem is fixed (i had a weird mixture of international rom with a chinese rom, chinese apps wouldn't get translated even to english, most icons were wrong, weird file manager/browser and other "default" apps, minimum GApps installed) with this latest stable rom from xiaomi.eu. :)

Hello guys i also think that battery performance in this version is very Poor. Lets have a look on the following Version. Beides i have got a question.
Is the stable xiaomi Version for the mi4c including the German language?
Thx

Hello guys i also think that battery performance in this version is very Poor. Lets have a look on the following Version. Beides i have got a question.
Thx
yes.. all langs from OP...

is USB OTG function still crippled? I was using last week build and usb otg seems caused my phone to hang.. I thought it qas my phone problem
after using aosp no such problem

cancro mi3

updated miui eu 7.0.15 for mi4c FAILED, why?
i have download ROM eu stable mi4c for twice, and all is failed, is that ROM something mistakes?

can you show me/ tell me the tutorial using TWRP by give me the link/ something?
sorry, i'm newbie :)
thanks before

Thx
In fact after mi4 and mi note standard ed. I think that the battery performance need more improvement on this model that is under the previous model and also ufocus doesn't work with each ROM version

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

No its not google problem, and not wifi problem either.
According speedtest.net app i have a 200 megabit/sec connection on 5GHZ therefore the wifi works pretty well, but the google play and the chrome browser downloads are very slow.
With dolphin browser the download speed much faster.
It seems this issue caused by the xunlei download accelerator, if you search for that you can find lots of article in this case.
I tried the xiaomi.eu stable firmware for my MI4C and with that there are no problem with the download speed.
The chinese weekly developer rom also has fast download speed.

It is Google problem.. same think for me.. but Yesterday I update apps at 824KPS

Reactions: MatrixLinux
After mi4 and mi note standard ed. I think that the battery performance need more improvement on this model that is under the previous model and also ufocus doesn't work with each ROM version on this mi4c.
Will we see better ROM that could improve this elements?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

I have problems with synchronization, my phone is synchronizating every 30min or less all accounts , and this causes lag and battery drain

why icon themes doesnt apply to some of google apps like drive, play store, maps and...
it just happens in default theme. when i change theme to others google icons take effect but in default theme... :(

No its not google problem, and not wifi problem either.
According speedtest.net app i have a 200 megabit/sec connection on 5GHZ therefore the wifi works pretty well, but the google play and the chrome browser downloads are very slow.
With dolphin browser the download speed much faster.
It seems this issue caused by the xunlei download accelerator, if you search for that you can find lots of article in this case.
I tried the xiaomi.eu stable firmware for my MI4C and with that there are no problem with the download speed.
The chinese weekly developer rom also has fast download speed.
Yeah it is true for your device.... I have a REDMINOTE 2 PRIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.