MULTI 5.12.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible to flash over 5.12.31?
No. You might want to read a few pages back. But to make it easier for you, stable releases are considered a downgrade as the dev versions being released already had the features (and sometimes more) of their stable counterparts.

You need to at least do a factory reset before flashing stable versions when you are coming from a dev. version otherwise you will get a crap ton of error message on your phone which most of the time renders your phone useless.

Please fix the bug .. bring back google voice search button
Thanks

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 468
I have a problem with a redmi note 2. Sometimes when you open the camera, I can not take pictures or video because the touch screen and tactile buttons are left unused.
This lasts a few seconds and it's like the touch mobile function is frozen.
With the weekly rom 12/05/17

Can someone give me answers?

Is this ROM official?
I have global developer ROM 5.12.24 installed and I would like to install this version because it has my native language (Portuguese from Portugal) and the other doesn't.
If I install this version, would I still have automatic updates from my Mi updater app?

Thanks.

Can someone give me answers?

Is this ROM official?
I have global developer ROM 5.12.24 installed and I would like to install this version because it has my native language (Portuguese from Portugal) and the other doesn't.
If I install this version, would I still have automatic updates from my Mi updater app?

Thanks.
Just download the ROM every week and flash it. An OTA usually comes a few days after the release. It's easier just to download and flash.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Just download the ROM every week and flash it. An OTA usually comes a few days after the release. It's easier just to download and flash.

Thnks Ulver.
Do I need to make a factory wipe before upgrade the ROM?

I did the upgrade to 5.12.31 in my Redmi Note 2 via TWRP, all went well. But, now I have an error in Play Store.
Everytime I try to install something it shows error:

33b32ag.png

What do you think it happened?

I do not really understand the lot of excitements for stable releases, because stable ROM is just an accumulated release of previous developer releases without root option, and without weekly updates. So, imo it is one step back, but up to you guys...

Dear graw2, we all understand you. I can tell you that I will continue to use up to a week, because this has a lot more sense to give it to you data on trends for ROM. Some of us (novices) were expecting perhaps to see who knows what ... in our phones with 7.1 and we were confused. Internet and magazines have highlighted Miui 7.1, but honestly I did not realize it myself ... (and you know it). I take for myself and for others the "responsibility" to tell you that it 'lacked a bit of information, this created additional work to you in having to give answers to the post. I'm happy to use the versions weekly and weekly to share my experiences with you, and all the friends of the forum, if I install a stable thing I do? when I write? ... Here in the forum we need you GRAW2, of ingbrzy and your colleagues, you are the reference for us, often a direct answer your gratifies us. Thanks, see you tomorrow with the release of the ROM

Caro graw2, noi tutti ti capiamo. Posso dirti che io continuero' ad usare le versioni settimanali, questo perche' ha molto piu' senso per dare anche a voi indicazioni sull'evoluzione delle ROM. Alcuni di noi (i meno esperti) si aspettavano forse di vedere chissa' cosa... nei nostri telefoni con 7.1 e siamo rimasti confusi. Internet e le riviste hanno messo in risalto Miui 7.1, ma io stesso sinceramente non avevo capito, ... (e tu lo sai). Mi assumo per me e per altri utenti la "responsabilita'" di dirti che e' mancata un po' di informazione, questo ha creato ulteriore lavoro anche a voi nel dover dare risposte ai post. Sono ben felice di utilizzare le versioni settimanali e di condividere settimanalmente le mie esperienze con voi, e tutti gli amici del forum, se installo una stabile cosa faccio? quando vi scrivo?... Qui nel forum abbiamo bisogno di te graw2, di ingbrzy e dei vostri colleghi, siete il riferimento per noi, spesso una risposta vostra diretta ci gratifica. Grazie, ci vediamo domani con l'aggiornamento della ROM

Reactions: delboy
I installed the stable Rom 7.1 on my Mi4c only after cleaning from top to bottom the phone, including the internal sd card. It's true, I have experienced moments of panic to install because you have to overcome the bug MI Cloud by setting the English, but now the phone is absolutely powerful, there are zero bugs, the battery after half an hour of heavy use loses only 4%, temperatures are very low (with the developer the phone became an oven after half an hour) and there is no comparison really. As for me I've come to the conclusion, thanks to overtime and are ultra satisfied 7.1 on Mi4c!

P.S. The only problem I found is a Antutu Benchmark 58000 in front of 68000 obtained by the developer.

Last edited:
Who is right?

Hello,
i tested the las stable rom for mi4c and it was an disaster.
My Simcard was without a function, it doesnt found it.
The weather App cant localisate my place.
E-Mail app doesnt work, no sinchronisation.
I cant go the my folders, the Phone freeze an i must restart it.
When i plug in the cable for loading my accu the phone freeze again.
I dont know what you understand with the word "stable" but this is for me Alpha version 0.1

I installed the stable Rom 7.1 on my Mi4c only after cleaning from top to bottom the phone, including the internal sd card. It's true, I have experienced moments of panic to install because you have to overcome the bug MI Cloud by setting the English, but now the phone is absolutely powerful, there are zero bugs, the battery after half an hour of heavy use loses only 4%, temperatures are very low (with the developer the phone became an oven after half an hour) and there is no comparison really. As for me I've come to the conclusion, thanks to overtime and are ultra satisfied 7.1 on Mi4c!

Hello,
I tested in a twice MI4W (cancro) and i cant to configure it, error in MI cloud and FC when i try it (two devices)
Wipe cache and + data and install from MIrecovery (update.zip) and same result (Error and FC)

Please can you test it?

Then i installed original version 7.1 from mi.com and all perfect.

Thank you and sorry for my english.

Anyway congratulations for your great job, for mi the best roms MIUI ever are from xiaomi.eu

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hello,
I tested in a twice MI4W (cancro) and i cant to configure it, error in MI cloud and FC when i try it (two devices)
Wipe cache and + data and install from MIrecovery (update.zip) and same result (Error and FC)

Please can you test it?

Then i installed original version 7.1 from mi.com and all perfect.

Thank you and sorry for my english.

Anyway congratulations for your great job, for mi the best roms MIUI ever are from xiaomi.eu
for initial settings, use EN lang.. same as you used on miui.com release..

Status
Not open for further replies.