Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro With Snapdragon 650

Don't order, because of chinese new year. They will ship in 1-2 weeks if you order today.

In forum of htcmania made one joint to buy and that was coming to us rn3p before the Chinese vacations. We buy it in ibuygou to 250 Euros, from yesterday coming the telephones. Last day that can to ask was Saturday.
Unboxing and The First Impressions.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Games and Performance:
Camera:

I got mine this week. It's just incredibly awesome :) It's really fast and the fingerprint scanner works great!

I have been using my redmi note 3 Pro for 4 days now. the camera is bloody amazing. So much better than the standard note 3.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: deni101
Very very fast. No lag yet. Battery very very good. About 6 hours screen on time

Very very fast. No lag yet. Battery very very good. About 6 hours screen on time

Thanks bro
So basicly just a better camera, the x10 also make 6/7 hours screen. X10 maybe win in processor and lose in camera. Just my opinion :)
Diference price maybe not compensates.

Oh no I had both the Redmi Note 3 and Pro. The snapdragon 650 is way way better than x10. So so smooth, no heat at all

Reactions: parfetto
Oh no I had both the Redmi Note 3 and Pro. The snapdragon 650 is way way better than x10. So so smooth, no heat at all

So, in your opinion the diference price compensate for Pro? Apart dont be easy to get multilanguage and updates to locked bootloader.

Yeah just the camera alone is worth the update. It will get a global rom and unlocking. Probably be more custom roms for this as it's snapdragon

FYI, there is a microSD slot inside the dual SIM slot but it takes the space from the second SIM card.
If you only use 1 SIM then you can put max 128GB using this microSD slot!

I don't think the Helio X10 Redmi Note 3 had this?

21ovtpv.jpg

XRN3 has 2 slot for SIM cards, although XRN3 pro has 1 slot for SIM + 1 combo slot for SIM/micro SD card.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L01 using Tapatalk

In a Indian review they get Redmi Note 3 Pro with Dev ROM. This is good because thats the base for xiaomi.eu rom