MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
In cancro u say i have to update 2x for version 5.12.17 first.. Then upgrade to 6.x.x

In the 5.12.17 thread i cant find the link to download this version to cancro..

Can someone provide me that link?

Regards
Hugo

some issues since I updated Mi3W to Android 6:
1. when I start a call -screen turns off, and I cannot turn it back on.
2. Bluetooth playback on JBL phones does not work (I have not tried others..)
3. Daily lockscreen FC (Already reported here...)
4. Mi Sound does not change anything when you select different modes.
5. Some apps on Google play still identify it as Kitkat... (NBA2K16)

Reactions: Marko94
I recently order xiaomi mi4c and i want to know will installing xiaomi.eu rom lock my bootloader?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Mi4
With the new version 6.2.4 We still have the same problem with Instagram. We can not upload videos and the app is frozen. Please, Fix it. Apart from this drawback, the rom works perfectly.

Spanish: Con la nueva version 6.2.4 Seguimos teniendo el mismo problema con Instagram. No podemos subir videos y la app se queda congelada. Porfavor, arreglenlo. A parte de este inconveniente, la rom funcionaperfectamente.

Last edited:
Sorry again, i use Mi note and un 6.2.4, there isn't French translation (like in the 6.1.29).

I came from The China developer (6.2.4) and flash the Xiaomi.eu version (global translated multilang), I have everything, no bug (but root impossible), all languages except french (lol).

Also, someone here said there is french, but he used the old versions of ROM from xiaomi.eu (in kitkat version), and they contain french translation. I tried to go back to the 5.12.17 wich is the last kitkat version used to merge partition, but it isn't possible to go back to this version, even by miflash using fastboot, or twrp : after flashing, it reboot and stay locked indefenitly in the Mi loading with the android logo at the bottom).

Otherwise : i haven't any bug mentionned here (bluetooth, lockscreen...), maybe because i came from the China dev version and complete wipe ?

To Resume : it is impossible to downgrade Marshmallow version on mi 3,4 and note ! :(:(

Thanks for your great work anyway !

Last edited:
Salut Éric, effectivement, un bon wipe ne peut pas faire de mal...
Moi le téléphone était super instable et depuis que j'ai fait un factory reset sous 6.1.21 pour installer sur de bonnes bases la dernière version avec juste un wipe cache (autrement on perd la traduction française...), et bien tout fonctionne sans souci...

Plus aucun souci, alors que j'avais les réseaux mobiles et le wifi instable, le bluetooth qui merdait, des d'applications qui crashaient, etc. Bref! C'était une catastrophe quoi... XD

Sorry again, i use Mi note and un 6.2.4, there isn't French translation (like in the 6.1.29).

I came from The China developer (6.2.4) and flash the Xiaomi.eu version (global translated multilang), I have everything, no bug (but root impossible), all languages except french (lol).

Also, someone here said there is french, but he used the old versions of ROM from xiaomi.eu (in kitkat version), and they contain french translation. I tried to go back to the 5.12.17 wich is the last kitkat version used to merge partition, but it isn't possible to go back to this version, even by miflash using fastboot, or twrp.

Otherwise : i haven't any bug mentionned here (bluetooth, lockscreen...), maybe because i came from the China dev version and complete wipe ?

To Resume : it is impossible to downgrade Marshmallow version on mi 3,4 and note ! :(:(

Thanks for your great work anyway !
Même chose que pour Éric... Sur Mi4 le français était encore dans la 6.1.21 et il n'y est plus ensuite... Donc install propre de cette dernière version (sans ça c'est complètement bugué...) et installation avec wipe cache seulement de la dernière version ... Et tu conserves le français...

Même chose que pour Éric... Sur Mi4 le français était encore dans la 6.1.21 et il n'y est plus ensuite... Donc install propre de cette dernière version (sans ça c'est complètement bugué...) et installation avec wipe cache seulement de la dernière version ... Et tu conserves le français...
Cool merci pour l'info. J'ai édité mon post car finalement j'ai réussi via un twrp chinois du mi note à installer la 5.12.17.. Redémarrage long en ce moment même.

Edit : le soucis pour la traduction française, c'est que la 6.1.21 n'existe pas pour le mi note (virgo), donc il n'y a aucune version marshmallow en fr pour notre modèle :(. Je confirme si c'est OK en revenant à la 5.12.17 sous kitkat, puis wipe cache, puis install de la 6.2.4.

Reactions: Emic37
Hi Guys, I'm on redmi note 2 and I'm facing strange battery drain over wifi with the last 2 weekly rom.. How can I solve this problem? Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Issue tested in Mi3 with latest 6.2.4 after disabling wifi with mobile data enabled the phone is unable to connect using 3g network. Reboot the phone and 3g is working again.

Someone else with the same issue?

Thank you!

I'm on 6.2.4 (Mi Note)

I think:
- battery run out quickly.
- system too slow
- in silence mode, found some noise when touch on screen

PS. how to root?

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Reactions: pumpa007
Hi @@ingbrzy, could You help me? Installed LEO Stable fo Mi Note PRO and everything was just perfect. Somehow, I installed chinese ROM MIUI 7 6.1.28 Beta (now) and I want to come back to LEO ROM but it says in Command Prompt that Failed (remote: unlock device to use this command)

What should I do? I need to come back to previous LEO stable version..

Appreciate. Please help me here.

Hi @@ingbrzy, could You help me? Installed LEO Stable fo Mi Note PRO and everything was just perfect. Somehow, I installed chinese ROM MIUI 7 6.1.28 Beta (now) and I want to come back to LEO ROM but it says in Command Prompt that Failed (remote: unlock device to use this command)

What should I do? I need to come back to previous LEO stable version..

Appreciate. Please help me here.
you locked your bootloader.. have to be unlocked now... see en.miui.com/unlock

Mi Note 6.2.4

everything works great, so smooth and great battery.
No relevant bugs: only notification sound very loud.
No root, I have to flash SuperSu? How?

Inviato dal mio MI NOTE LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello ingbrzy, can you fix. Look

Mi Note Vs iPhone 6 wallpapper

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-06-20-49-01_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-06-20-49-01_com.miui.home.png
    454.9 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG-20160206-WA0001_1454784851676.jpg
    IMG-20160206-WA0001_1454784851676.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG-20160206-WA0002_1454784826388.jpg
    IMG-20160206-WA0002_1454784826388.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 322
Issue tested in Mi3 with latest 6.2.4 after disabling wifi with mobile data enabled the phone is unable to connect using 3g network. Reboot the phone and 3g is working again.

Someone else with the same issue?

Thank you!
I have same issue in two Mi4W with this beta version and previous version.
One solution is switch flight mode, then switch off, pin and connect to 3g data.
I have random restarts too

Status
Not open for further replies.