Stable 7.1.3.0 (hermes)

Still bluetooth issue... cuts connection to headset(testet on a wolk for 1.5 hour lost connection 4 times, 2 times I had to restart the phone to connect), car set(dropping out) and Mi band 1S (disconnected I lost count)...not good

Still bluetooth issue... cuts connection to headset(testet on a wolk for 1.5 hour lost connection 4 times, 2 times I had to restart the phone to connect), car set(dropping out) and Mi band 1S (disconnected I lost count)...not good
I can confirm this. On my phone this comes along with a short wlan disconnection too. While wlan reconnects automatically, BT has to be manually reseted. There seems to be a wakelock issue with wlan (in connected mode only) as well. The phone cannot go into deep sleep while its connected to wlan. This drains the battery faster than neccessary. There is also an issue with the displayed battery percentage. When it shows 100% there is still free space in the Battery for about 350mAh. So keep your phone on the charger for another 45 minutes after it displayed 100%. This issue exists on the weekly rom as well. It would be great if you could check this on your phone too. I have already confirmation from other users regarding BT and battery percentage issue.

Last edited:
I can confirm this. On my phone this comes along with a short wlan disconnection too. While wlan reconnects automatically, BT has to be manually reseted. There seems to be a wakelock issue with wlan (in connected mode only) as well. The phone cannot go into deep sleep while its connected to wlan. This drains the battery faster than neccessary. There is also an issue with the displayed battery percentage. When it shows 100% there is still free space in the Battery for about 350mAh. So keep your phone on the charger for another 45 minutes after it displayed 100%. This issue exists on the weekly rom as well. It would be great if you could check this on your phone too. I have already confirmation from other users regarding BT and battery percentage issue.

... And the miui email client, needs press two times the email to open correctly.

The download .torrent or magnetlinks not work.

Please update to 7.1.4.0

Last edited:
Hallo Tobee
About battery issue, that is correct, same problem here, on both phones, how ever didn't see that in the start, I use a QI magnetic charger, and it always charges over night...I do not have any WIFI problems... perhaps You could try and restart you router, or see if firmware need update on the router..I got a AC router from ASUS...and it works fine...

Hallo Tobee
About battery issue, that is correct, same problem here, on both phones, how ever didn't see that in the start, I use a QI magnetic charger, and it always charges over night...I do not have any WIFI problems... perhaps You could try and restart you router, or see if firmware need update on the router..I got a AC router from ASUS...and it works fine...
Thx. I have no issues with wlan itself its a deep sleep/wakelock problem in accordance with wlan. I have checked this with at least two independent networks.

Now i tried not to access any Bluetooth units, for 24 hours, BT turned on...and then I tried to pair a BT unit, first the Headset...ther pairing worked, how ever after 10 min. of music the phone drops the connection...then I tried to pair my MI band 1S, no joy, didn't work, tried to clear the memory...tried again...nothing, the phone couldn't see my MI band 1S.
Restarted the Phone...and now it was enabled to find the MI band 1S...and the headset...waited for 12 hours tried again...
MI Band can't connect...
My guess are "some kind of memory/buffer overload in the BT modul" I never ever seen a problem like this i any other phone...could be a build error in the hardware... I really hope this is getting solved...I on the edge of selling my phone...
This is so big a problem that I losing faith in the Xiaomi product...
I NEVER EVER owned a phone where you needed to "wipe Cache and wipe Dalvik" all the time...only if you were working with a DEV ROM...but I only use Stable Global ROM's...and I been using smartphones of the last 7 years....

Now i tried not to access any Bluetooth units, for 24 hours, BT turned on...and then I tried to pair a BT unit, first the Headset...ther pairing worked, how ever after 10 min. of music the phone drops the connection...then I tried to pair my MI band 1S, no joy, didn't work, tried to clear the memory...tried again...nothing, the phone couldn't see my MI band 1S.
Restarted the Phone...and now it was enabled to find the MI band 1S...and the headset...waited for 12 hours tried again...
MI Band can't connect...
My guess are "some kind of memory/buffer overload in the BT modul" I never ever seen a problem like this i any other phone...could be a build error in the hardware... I really hope this is getting solved...I on the edge of selling my phone...
This is so big a problem that I losing faith in the Xiaomi product...
I NEVER EVER owned a phone where you needed to "wipe Cache and wipe Dalvik" all the time...only if you were working with a DEV ROM...but I only use Stable Global ROM's...and I been using smartphones of the last 7 years....
I haven't had the BT issue, to my knowledge, before i moved to the stable rom. I am about to go back to the weekly. The overall build quality (dust in frontcam section, ear/speaker failure) of the phone is not what i have seem from Xiaomi before.

dont worry, is only a bug in this rom version. In other older versions the bluethooth work 100%.

I have only a one problem, some times the "stable" rom is not stable. ;)

dont worry, is only a bug in this rom version. In other older versions the bluethooth work 100%.

I have only a one problem, some times the "stable" rom is not stable. ;)
I really hope so...How ever I still don't think we are being take serious... every time the bug treads are closed down with "solved" or "answered" and this problem has moved from 7.0.0 to 7.1.3.0... some of the "moderators" are very quick to kill the questions or bug-reports...giving me the feeling that they are put here by Xiaomi and not at part of the normal but high-end users...
I really don't want to sell my phone or make a RMA...but im getting very close now...3 month with a phone that don't covers my needs...
Do we know if the problem is the same with the Chinese version...can anybody help me in that question...I don't speak or understand Chinese...

If i was you i bet for 7.1.2.0 or the new 7.1.4.0(when arrived).

Last edited:
If i was you i bet for 7.1.2.0 or the new 7.1.4.0(when arrived).
I'll guess, you don't read the old treads...I tested the 7.1.2.0...and if You look in the forum, you'll find several's input or bug rapports about BT or WIFI problems...And why do you say 7.1.4.0 it's still in chinese....have you tested it or are you Chinese??? you might as well said wait for the 8..0.0.0

Hey JonThePom...

I haven't seen any fastboot rom of the 7.1.3.0...but another solution could be...the smiui rom....just google it...
I been there and it's great...but I still have warranty on my phone so I went back to stock...
Personnel I need to stay on the OTA stable/global rom myself....this Bluetooth problem are getting on my nerves...so I'll fight on...but right now it look like problem are only to be solved when marshmallow is released for the Redmi Note 2... every time people are making bug reports some moderator is shutting the report down...