MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi Note bugs:

Whatsapp does not recognize the photo gallery to profile
Instagram crashes when uploading videos

Reactions: Muzzled
Hi to everyone! I have a xiaomi mi 4c and I am very happy with it. But there is a little thing that I woulf like to change and now I try to ask to developers : in the lockscreen when I receive more than one whatsapp message, appears only one notification with tbe write "3 messages 2 chat" without the possibility to have more details. I suggest to put 2 options : 1. Tap to open 2. Tap to view more. So it is possible to read the messages directly in the lockscreen without going in the app. Than for every messages it would be great if there will be other 2 options like : 1.sign as read and 2. open in app. I hate when I read in the lockscreen 8messages in 4 chat but I can t know who has sent me tgat messages and I cabt see a preview of those messages. Let me know what do you think about theese suggestions. I think it would be great an update in this direction. Thank you and let me know.

Well, for the first time ever, with the last MM rom installed, my Mi4w reboots because of overheating. I was downloading a couple of things with the app mega, and it gets too hot and then it reboots itself. In fact, my phone is reaching higer temps since the 6.0 actuallization. It never happens with the previous roms.

Mi3W (cancro) 6.1.28 and 6.2.4 bug:
- in default Browser I cannot attach files to browser-based Gmail if selecting files to attach via Explorer, but it works via different file manager (e.g. Total Commander)

Hi to everyone! I have a xiaomi mi 4c and I am very happy with it. But there is a little thing that I woulf like to change and now I try to ask to developers : in the lockscreen when I receive more than one whatsapp message, appears only one notification with tbe write "3 messages 2 chat" without the possibility to have more details. I suggest to put 2 options : 1. Tap to open 2. Tap to view more. So it is possible to read the messages directly in the lockscreen without going in the app. Than for every messages it would be great if there will be other 2 options like : 1.sign as read and 2. open in app. I hate when I read in the lockscreen 8messages in 4 chat but I can t know who has sent me tgat messages and I cabt see a preview of those messages. Let me know what do you think about theese suggestions. I think it would be great an update in this direction. Thank you and let me know.
I'm using the stable Miui and I have the same "problem" .
I really would like to see all messages in lock screen!

Reactions: Atos3774
This is good idea.

Do a pinch in and you ll see the details.
Yeah, i know, it's uncomfortable

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: davidesocci
Redmi note 2:

This last update is really really fast, I feel it better than previous

But battery is a lot worse

I made fresh install...

Is battery good for you?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

I discovered that if you pull down the notification with 2 fingers you'll be able to see more details.. But it doesn't work in the lock screen.

Redmi note 2:

This last update is really really fast, I feel it better than previous

But battery is a lot worse

I made fresh install...

Is battery good for you?

Battery is great. I can get about 4-5h SOT with mixed ussage, 3G, wifi, some 30mins of talk time, and with auto brightness.

I think it's best weekly for rn2 so far. Can't really find any bugs, not even minor ones.

I've been using cm ROM's past month, and i'm really glad returning to miui.

Edit: if you made clean install, give it few charge/discharge cycles

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk

Battery is great. I can get about 4-5h SOT with mixed ussage, 3G, wifi, some 30mins of talk time, and with auto brightness.

I think it's best weekly for rn2 so far. Can't really find any bugs, not even minor ones.

I've been using cm ROM's past month, and i'm really glad returning to miui.

Poslano sa mog Redmi Note 2 koristeći Tapatalk
Then something went wrong, I'll try flashing again, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.