QPST - Backup/Restore modem-config

Trust me when I say this... Don't do this.
I know how to but seriously... Don't make me tell you, you WILL mess up your phone.

Reactions: geko95gek
Trust me when I say this... Don't do this.
I know how to but seriously... Don't make me tell you, you WILL mess up your phone.
I agree with this totally, to be honest he should have found out whether the phone was going to work in his country or not. He's only got himself to blame, the only option as I see it now is that he sends it back.

Sent from my MI 4W

You can share your knowledge or not!
But see this: http://www.17track.net/en/result/post.shtml?nums=RB000075128SG
On 2014-10-20 I got the IMEI from reseller before take the phone and began negotiation with my country's operators about register/unblock my phone so after more than one month they said don't do that without clear reason! every employe has own description!
You suggest sell my phone, ok, BUT to who? and how? you think wrong about Iran, here is very bad country at all aspect.

I'm php developer and always try to share my experiences with who need it and vice versa.

You can share your knowledge or not as I said, that's absolutely your decision.

I'll continue my investigation because I have to turn off my new phone forever or make useable in current status.

Thank you for your replies guys.

The reason I don't want to share my knowledge about this is because I don't know how to prevent meid damage when changing imei...

So if you were to follow my instructions all you would get is an extremely expensive 2g only phone.

You are better off selling the device (in its current fully working state) and using the money to buy a phone you know will work for your circumstances.

As for finding a buyer, that isn't difficult. Everyone wants a effing Oneplus One.

my oneplus isn't international version and all around my country it's unusable, so it hasn't costumer.
In my country the latest technology is 3G and it's very very expensive for may citizens like me.
So as I said all damages and other problems acceptable for me.

my oneplus isn't international version and all around my country it's unusable, so it hasn't costumer.
In my country the latest technology is 3G and it's very very expensive for may citizens like me.
So as I said all damages and other problems acceptable for me.
Hmm sell to someone outside your country?

Sounds like you were never really gonna use 3G anyways? If so then why buy such an expensive device lol

Sent from my MI 4W

Reactions: Coldbird
i couldn't install diag mode driver provided by micha in my windows tablet 8.1. The ones i used are Here (the first 3 folders)

Its possible to unlock lte un mi2s? I read something in xda thread...
the answer from the same thread on xda:

I have been searching for information and theoretically the MI2s' SOC (Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T) supports LTE. Has someone tried to unlock any LTE band?

The modem is able but the PA (power amplifier) is not.
MI2 uses ACPM 7051 PA

the answer from the same thread on xda:

I have been searching for information and theoretically the MI2s' SOC (Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 APQ8064T) supports LTE. Has someone tried to unlock any LTE band?

The modem is able but the PA (power amplifier) is not.
MI2 uses ACPM 7051 PA

i know, i read that, but my question is: that's a definitely no? or it can be done although it will have a poor signal?