Root For Cancro 6.1.21

It should work, what Windows version are you using? Might need install with admin privileges for drivers install correctly?

Last edited:
Windows 7 64bit. Mi PC suite works perfectly until the mm 6.1.21, then do not recognize the phone anymore.. I read in an other thread that other users had the same issue, so I though it was a known bug of MiPc that needs be solved..

Reactions: gsuez
I installed miui 7 6.0.1 on the first Official eu miui mm release and had twrp installed instead of Just booting . Root installed and working. Problem is i can't install downloaded roms anymore . I get message can't mount system. Only thing i can do is installing my twrp backup from mm installation i made (and i'm happy i made this!) again. Think i have to wait till next ota to overwrite my twrp recovery by mi recovery again. Or has someone another way to fix this. ( an image of the new mi recovery to flash? ) Is someone working on an updated twrp? Will fast boot flashing work with the new enlarged partition and what version will work?
I installed cyanomod recovery and that allowed me to install latest miui version and that gave me back mi recovery...

hello i tried too many times to what did u say but it didnot go correct pleaase any one can help me i have a mi4 lte version 6.2.18 and i want to root my device please give me some help??

hello i tried too many times to what did u say but it didnot go correct pleaase any one can help me i have a mi4 lte version 6.2.18 and i want to root my device please give me some help??
Hi,

install adb + miflash on your PC, download TWRP 3.0 cancro recovery img file
download superSU.zip file on the root of your phone
turn the mi4 into fastboot, plug the mi4 via usb to PC
fastboot devices
#you should see it
fastboot flash recovery "C:\pathtofile\recovery.img"
then fastboot reboot
reboot into twrp recovery, in recovery flash your superSU zip file, you're root.

Thanks, it works ini my MI3
But, why app who already granted root not shown in Setting->Security->Permission->Allowed Root Access

And everybody is waiting for a rootted ROM from miui.eu

Inviato dal mio MI 4W utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi,

fastboot devices
#you should see it
then fastboot reboot
reboot into twrp recovery, in recovery flash your superSU zip file, you're root.

Hi again i didnot know how to do it i need to ask xiaomi will not put a rom with root access like before. I mean shall i wait???

No they removed root the same as they are locking the bootloaders.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

No they removed root the same as they are locking the bootloaders.

Hello again sir first of all the bootloader is not unlocked since i download the unlocker tool but it always at 50% fail second off all can you give me the links for The adb and the twrp and the super su beta and also a full discription for how doing the root for my device step by step please . and sir i have a question the chinese roms for mi4 are rooted why the europe roms are not and is there if is it i will wait and sry again

Chinese are not rooted anymore since mid november.

Hello again sir first of all the bootloader is not unlocked since i download the unlocker tool but it always at 50% fail second off all can you give me the links for The adb and the twrp and the super su beta and also a full discription for how doing the root for my device step by step please . and sir i have a question the chinese roms for mi4 are rooted why the europe roms are not and is there if is it i will wait and sry again
Download fastboot adb from google miflash from xiaomi, twrp for cancro. Browse the web there are many tutos and videos.

Hi,

fastboot devices
#you should see it
then fastboot reboot
how should i reboot into twrp recovery because this is the 100 times iam doing what you said and nothing is correct

how should i reboot into twrp recovery because this is the 100 times iam doing what you said and nothing is correct
Tarek, there are many other tutos saying that, I did the same on 2 mi4 at home the past week, so you'd better challenge more yourself. I understand this is the first time you do it, me not.