[rom][cm12.1] Last Hope Rom - Best Rom Ever? ;)

Thanks to you,it's a real surprise.
And I know a bug in aosp6.0/6.01. It is named standby. Will you fix it in your CM13? Thank you.

@Burgers are you working on CM12.1 RC4 or CM13?
Either way great job keeping our Mi2s alive!

Definitely on CM12.1. If I switch to CM13, new thread will show up so version numbering in this thread concerns actual version.

About CM13.0. I was playing with it and in general fixed most things so everything is working but RIL not. It looks that RIL blobs have something messed up and I don't have source for it (Ivan didn't fixed it and I can't contact him). It's possible to fix it but it's too much consuming task to me now and I don't think it's worth it.
The most important thing is that I don't want to see that Xiaomi fixed something after me like last time with USSD codes. They didn't even mentioned that I reported them information about the problem nature (I got answer that It won't be solved). It's simply not fair.

Anyway if somebody wants to participate with building CM13 and help me debug it (skills with gdb and ASM are necessary) or can contact me with some developer in Xiaomi - let me know. Maybe together we will make it possible and they finally do something to community too.

Last edited:
Welcome. I have some problem with Open GApps on this mod. I cannot install some app (Agent Alice) neither from Google Play (error 963), nor from .apk file. This situation wasn't present on MIUI or AOSP. Do you know what's the reason?

I've tried all that solution earlier, none worked...

Can anyone try to install this app (Agent Alice) on your device with Last Hope ROM?

Did you really succeed to unmount and remount your SD card? I don’t have this option in Storage settings…

We were talking about SD card issues for apps installing on SD card by default a few pages before, and I thought it was the same issue…

Otherwise, can you provide some logs?

Yeap, I can't also mount Virtual SD card in TWRP... This may be the same situation... If I knew gow to make logs, I would provide them...

I have found solution for the problem with installing some games. In terminal (can be activated in developer settings) type "pm get-install-location" (without qoutes) this should return you with "0" which means the phone selects the isntall location automatically. To fix this problem you need to type "pm set-install-location 1" which sets the install location to internal storage. I had problems with installing apps pruchased from hubmle bundle and this fixed it for me.

I didn’t know you could force install location for every APK. I only tried to install manually each APK in internal with pm install command.
Workaround tested, it works.

@Jezura Your solution has solved my problem, but only when programs are installed from .apk. Google Play still doesn't work properly with this apps

I am trying this ROM since yesterday and it seems very good so far. Van anybody tell me if it is possible to make supersu symbol disappear from the status bar (in mokee 5.1 there is an option for a that) and i want to ask if anybody knows how install Dolby sound in the rom.thanks

I am trying this ROM since yesterday and it seems very good so far. Van anybody tell me if it is possible to make supersu symbol disappear from the status bar (in mokee 5.1 there is an option for a that) and i want to ask if anybody knows how install Dolby sound in the rom.thanks
for the root symbol you can install supersu from the play store or install xposed(there is a module that removes that) and you can install dolby flashing the zip that can be found on ivan's asop thread

Reactions: gonewild
for the root symbol you can install supersu from the play store or install xposed(there is a module that removes that) and you can install dolby flashing the zip that can be found on ivan's asop thread
Supersu required to update binary Su something, so I think I am gonna live with the symbol.
I will try flashing the Dolby, cause right now the external speaker is too low even at max level in my opinion

Supersu required to update binary Su something, so I think I am gonna live with the symbol.
I will try flashing the Dolby, cause right now the external speaker is too low even at max level in my opinion
update the binary is a normal thing when you install supersu, just update and then reboot...

Reactions: gonewild
Long time no updates, yea? ... now its changed. I was working really hard on this very special version.

I would like to thank you all of you who supported project by donations and those who are active with this project. You guys are amazing and without you this project never would be so awesome as it is now. (I have that feeling that we can call it as the best ROM for Mi2 phones :devil: ;))

New version is available now on official website! I spent huge amount of time on camera and other changes and I'm really happy about this version of ROM.
If you like it as much as I please leave me a note or support project by making donation (link in OP).

Do not publish copy of ROM on other pages or mirrors without my permission.
If you did this before, please add link to official page.