MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ingbrzy or/and a graw2 help please, install Multi ROM of the previous week, how many wipe requires? bye thank you

In case there aren't major changes between the current and previous weekly ROM releases then no any wipe needed for downgrade. (I did it many times before without issues...)
In case there are major changes between the current and previous weekly ROM releases (for example different gapps version, android main version, patch level...etc.) then wipe data recommended for downgrade.

In case there aren't major changes between the current and previous weekly ROM releases then no any wipe needed for downgrade. (I did it many times before without issues...)
In case there are major changes between the current and previous weekly ROM releases (for example different gapps version, android main version, patch level...etc.) then wipe data recommended.
Thank you so much graw2, now everything is clear

Reactions: graw2
Hi guys, this is my first time with xiaomi eu rom, im very glad with it...but it seems i lost my root permission, am i correct?...do i need to root it via supersu?
If you have in app an optiont to gain root permission you can choose then in app Security you can grant permissions root -- choose in app Security --- Permissions --- root access

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi! Xiaomi mi4 v.6.2.4. GPS doesn't work from the moment of transition to android6. GPS icon doesn't even appear on top and in statistics of the expenditure of the GPS battery too is absent. Everything did according to the instruction with Wipe data. On 4.4 all it was excellent. How it is possible to solve this problem?
Forgive for my English, I am not the native speaker.

Hi all!
I encountered a strange issue. I'm using a MI4 FDD/LTE and I updated following your guide from 5.12.17 to 6.2.4 via TWRP, but after reboot all my data don't seem to be accessible anymore. I didn't wipe data after install because i didn't make a backup of my data. I founded that the folder are still there, but I don't have permission to access them anymore. I thought to use Root Explorer to change permission, but with this version of miui the device isn't rooted anymore so i can't do it. How i can solve?
Thanks for your time!

Hi! Xiaomi mi4 v.6.2.4. GPS doesn't work from the moment of transition to android6. GPS icon doesn't even appear on top and in statistics of the expenditure of the GPS battery too is absent. Everything did according to the instruction with Wipe data. On 4.4 all it was excellent. How it is possible to solve this problem?
Forgive for my English, I am not the native speaker.
Sorry to hear that,try to fully wipe and reinstall ROM again. I'm on the same build only on MI3W and I have no issues with GPS. But I noticed short signal losses when I stop at traffic lights (it's not at every light, it's just I noticed that sometimes when I stop). However I haven't used GPS in car for quite some time, maybe it's normal in dense city.

Just wanted to let other Redmi Note 2 user know that I noticed a pretty dig difference between the .21 and the .29 version in case of the battery. It's much better know! (on the 6.1.29) Charges faster and less drain. Bluetooth and GPS are all good. I downloaded the ROM by going to xiaomi.eu on my mobile device and download it directly. Then I went to the updater app, picked the 'extra options' in the right upper corner and chooese to select update file. Went into recovery automatically and it all went by itself. I never wipe and it's all good every time :)

Another great release by xiaomi.eu!

On mi note 2 always get fruends complain Bluetooth mic volume. Even adjust to max.

Just wanted to let other Redmi Note 2 user know that I noticed a pretty dig difference between the .21 and the .29 version in case of the battery. It's much better know! (on the 6.1.29) Charges faster and less drain. Bluetooth and GPS are all good. I downloaded the ROM by going to xiaomi.eu on my mobile device and download it directly. Then I went to the updater app, picked the 'extra options' in the right upper corner and chooese to select update file. Went into recovery automatically and it all went by itself. I never wipe and it's all good every time :)

Another great release by xiaomi.eu!
Nothing new, but greenify really helps with that battery drain

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi,

After à wipe all data from my Mi4 wcdma, french language disepear!!
It was enable before on the same ROM.

And same problem on 6.1.28, 6.2.4.
Please help me....

Last edited:
WhatsApp web is finally working now on Mi4 marshmallow since today's whatsapp update.

Gesendet von meinem MI 4W mit Tapatalk

I have a MI3 and it seems that it works fine with MM.
But I do not have any notification LED.
Neither missed calls led nor SMS led, no mail led... Nothing.

Does anybody know how to fix it?

Thanks

Why my Mi4 (6.2.4 - Vietnamese) theme lockscreen Tip can not turn off? theme setting not work too (every theme)

Last edited:
I've done wipe data to try to fix some bugs.
After reboot French translation is gone (6.1.28)
Même problème!! Rien à faire il à disparus....

J'en suis à étudier la possibilité de downgrader en kitkat.

Super, j'hésitai à passer à la 6.2.4 pour ne pas perdre le français.
Vu les problèmes (gmail et hangouts n'affichent pas les notifications, reboot) j'ai fait un wipe data
Et voila la traduction partie et le bug est pas corrigé.

Why my Mi4 (6.2.4 - Vietnamese) theme lockscreen Tip can not turn off? theme setting not work too (every theme)

Super, j'hésitai à passer à la 6.2.4 pour ne pas perdre le français.
Vu les problèmes (gmail et hangouts n'affichent pas les notifications, reboot) j'ai fait un wipe data
Et voila la traduction partie et le bug est pas corrigé.

J'ai testé toutes les rom sous marshmallow y compris 6.2.4 et le francais ne réapparait pas.

Status
Not open for further replies.