MULTI 6.1.28/29/2.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some strange facts about language.Before MM my phone language was romanian,after update to MM is in romanian(I didn't wipe nothing,just update via updater), but în language list doesn't apear romanian,french also.I think somehow romanian remains,but if I make clean install will disapear.But untill now all is good,I have no reason to wipe anything.Mi3w.

Reactions: laueugen and Tdkey
J'ai testé toutes les rom sous marshmallow y compris 6.2.4 et le francais ne réapparait pas.
J'avais le francais jusqu'à mon wipe user data de ce matin.
J'avais déjà fait des wipe user avant (avant de passer en 6.1.28) et je n'avais pas perdu de langue

Reactions: Tdkey
Some strange facts about language.Before MM my phone language was romanian,after update to MM is in romanian(I didn't wipe nothing,just update via updater), but în language list doesn't apear romanian,french also.I think somehow romanian remains,but if I make clean install will disapear.But untill now all is good,I have no reason to wipe anything.Mi3w.
And if you choose other language in the list, can you come back to romanian?

J'avais le francais jusqu'à mon wipe user data de ce matin.
J'avais déjà fait des wipe user avant (avant de passer en 6.1.28) et je n'avais pas perdu de langue
La même chose, j'avais déja fait des wipe data pour passer à marshmallow, et j'avais le francais.
Et la incompréhensible.

Sorry - can not confirm.
Still have 2 strange problems: Wifi and BT.

No chance to use BT hands-free set in my car. :(
And that is really important for me. With ohter Phones there were no problems (Kingzone K1S, Zopo ZP999, THL 2015). And many times every day BT connection lost to my pebble smart watch. But using BT hands-free set in car is more important.
Anybody knows a Rom with stable BT for RN2 ?

And still Wifi issue. RN2 is connected to WLAN but most of the time no data transfer, sometimes reconnects even while good signal, sometimes only extreme low data transfer (0,2 - 0,3 kb/s), ....... After switching Wifi off, waiting a few seconds and switching it on again, it works but sometimes only for a few seconds. So most of the time I have to use mobile data - even with wlan available at home.

RN2 with 6.1.29 weekly Rom

I always have to repair bt connection after update, but then it works great......

Redmi Note 2 Prime.......

Reactions: davidesocci
Hi guys!
Speaking on Mi4 LTE
In the second post is written to download via Updater version 5.12.17 2x via Updater
What does it means?
i go in updater tap download package and install.. then?
i should do it again?
if i go to download 5.12.17 there is no rom for cancro to download from my pc and put it into my phone
Via updater is going to take all day long (like 4 kb/s)

now i'm on 5.12.11 and it's all ok but in the printing service i miss the button to enable it

Hi guys!
Speaking on Mi4 LTE
In the second post is written to download via Updater version 5.12.17 2x via Updater
What does it means?
i go in updater tap download package and install.. then?
i should do it again?
if i go to download 5.12.17 there is no rom for cancro to download from my pc and put it into my phone
Via updater is going to take all day long (like 4 kb/s)

now i'm on 5.12.11 and it's all ok but in the printing service i miss the button to enable it
You have to install this one before :
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24369303960690691

And after 6.2.4 to put Android 6.0.1 on your Mi4

But twice?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
The 5.12.17 will merge your system partitions (no more dual partitions) ans the 6.2.4 will instal Marshmallow to you mi4.
I have made this and everythink is ok now.

too many errors for Mi4 (6.2.4), batery... apps crash... random reboot... etc

How I can return to Android 4.4.4?

to many errors for Mi4 (6.2.4), batery... apps crash... random reboot... etc

How I can return to Android 4.4.4?
Ah OK i'll try 5.12.17 and if there is the things about printing i will not update to MM

Di you di factory reset?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Why my Mi4 (6.2.4 - Vietnamese) theme lockscreen Tip can not turn off? theme setting not work too (every theme)

I always have to repair bt connection after update, but then it works great......

Redmi Note 2 Prime.......

What do you mean with 'repair' ?
Deleting all known BT devices and after that new pairing ? I tried this many times but it did not help....

I have a MI3 and it seems that it works fine with MM.
But I do not have any notification LED.
Neither missed calls led nor SMS led, no mail led... Nothing.

Does anybody know how to fix it?

Thanks

yes. enable/disable "notifcations during charging"

Last edited:
MM updates can not improve the sound issue when connected to a headset on MI4W. Sounds bad.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

e677af45b069464ea76f0516e7b6c80a.jpg

What do you think? 10h are less but I used it very strong. I watched movies in streaming! I think more than 4h display is good!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 6.1.29 EU

Status
Not open for further replies.