[ROM][4.4.2] AOKP (Android Open Kang Project) [14/03/2014]

It is able to return back to the MIUI rom? What is the procedure? Thx:)

1. Download latest gapps (Google Apps):
    http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip7 ??????????
I'm sorry I corrected the link for gapps.

You have 2 options to go back to MIUI afterwards:
- Backup your MIUI in CWM, then after you have flashed AOKP you can restore your MIUI backup if u want

-Enable dual boot in CWM (warning : when u enable this your data will be removed, so make a backup first), then you flash AOKP on system 2 and MIUI will stay on system 1 (or vice versa, depending on which system ur MIUI is)

I hope it's clear

Nice work. But NFC doesn't work. That was the reason why I bought M2A.

Been using this for the past couple of days and it's nice and stable! No issues apart from sometimes it doesn't wake straight away when pressing the power button.

I just un-bricked my phone and the last ROM I had running on it was this one. It's probably something I did that caused it but just be aware.

Anyone still running this ROM? Just curious. After my almost permanent brick, I am too cautious now but still want to run AOKP. Maybe this or CM will one day become official for our device.

Yes. Im running this great rom. And its working very very well.

I experienced the screen not waking up just once with this ROM, everything else worked fine before my weird crash (no idea what happened). But that screen thing is a real downer. Incredibly fast ROM also, typical AOKP :)

I dont have it... Its working great on my device.. Its waking up whenevr i press the button.

As we know most of the other custom ROM has problem with call volume... Same problem continue with this AOKP :) ...

SO i m back to MIUI ROM...!!!

if you need a help with update / recovery / root-->
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.