MULTI 6.4.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy

One question:

Is there a chance to get global stable V7.2.3.0.LXIMIDA for Mi4i from xiaomi.eu next time?

Thx in advance.

carst3n

When Redmi Note 3 Pro receive that weekly update?

Wysłane w kosmos przy użyciu pralki Frania.

When Redmi Note 3 Pro receive that weekly update?

It's delayed, usually takes 1-2 days.
Waiting for Cancro, thanks a lot for your work and don't complain for servers, remember the eMule times ;)

Reactions: delboy
Good morning. Thanks for the work. One question, is this rom valid for redmi 3 pro? I am new user of xiaomi devices.

Hi
is there need to wipe cache and dalvik, and wipe data before install new rom?
I am new user of xiaomi devices. Currently on 6.4.21

Thank You

Androidfilehost.com finally up and fully functioning. hoping to see download link there soon..

Last edited:
I have a mi5.Tonight I received the confirmation for bootloader unlock .now I put now to download the rom xiaomi.eu 6.4.28 I can directly proceed to install this or do I need to install before the 6.4.21? I have to install it with TWRP or miflash?

Impossible download tnhe rom for my Mi Note Pro. 3 hours that I'm trying from celogeek...disaster....
I hope androidfilehost link coming soon.....

It's delayed, usually takes 1-2 days.
Waiting for Cancro, thanks a lot for your work and don't complain for servers, remember the eMule times ;)
EMule times - omg - sometimes it was verry fast, but sometimes it takes two weeks to get 100mb audio album.

Reactions: GEKTHEBOSS
Just installed on libra Mi4C, i've update from last week version, everything seems good until know. Not stressed too much, but no force close or somenthing like that, so if you want update.

Thank's for your good work.

Reactions: Paolino
Please tell me if it works a standard system upgrade from the "Device" for stable firmware xiaomi.eu?
There are new versions, but updating is still writing the lack of updates, even after a couple of weeks.

Please tell me if it works a standard system upgrade from the "Device" for stable firmware xiaomi.eu?
There are new versions, but updating is still writing the lack of updates, even after a couple of weeks.
download zip - go to updater - menu - select zip - done

Redmi Note 2 prime (hermes)
Thanks so much,
a ROM that aesthetically renews the phone, we all icons in MIUI style, very nice.

Reactions: delboy
Status
Not open for further replies.