Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

I sideloaded via adb and I'm not sure if I succeded or not. How should it look while booting for 10-20 minutes? I see the mi logo and the text android with 3 dots over, has been like this for around 10 minutes now.
Let it run.

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

I have 5 pcs mi5. Can i unlock bootloader with same mi account? I have diamond account...
I think you can try but i read à 30 days limit that applies to platinium membres, maybe not diamond...

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Anybody noticed the launcher to crash some time? Noticed 1 crash of the stock launcher a day. I am also missing an option to delete or change saved WiFi networks

Not you get the permission notification via sms but when you log to the unlock tool your permission is verified.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

I unlocked the BL last week , without sms notification, while testing the full unlock process.
And I haven't received the SMS YET!!!
Didn't believe was possible, so I did a second trial and got advice: this phone is already unlocked .
On the raw I tried to unlock another phone (RN3pro) and got answered that 30 days are needed before a second unlock access...
My Trial was done 8 days after unlock request. If known I would have tested it EVERY day....

Reactions: jc rey
Guy's I have a request, please verify that ipv6 is working and getting an ip. I'm on dev 6.4.21 and getting only local ipv6.

I unlocked the BL last week , without sms notification, while testing the full unlock process.
And I haven't received the SMS YET!!!
Didn't believe was possible, so I did a second trial and got advice: this phone is already unlocked .
On the raw I tried to unlock another phone (RN3pro) and got answered that 30 days are needed before a second unlock access...
My Trial was done 8 days after unlock request. If known I would have tested it EVERY day....

Maybe you are a diamond or upper member. Same with my diamond account I never had SMS approval but directly can download and unlock BL

Hi after 5 days i can say the Stable rom is fantastic, fast, i am really happy. But i cant connect my Mi5 with my MacBook, I have enable USB debug but he does not read it. Why?

Maybe you are a diamond or upper member. Same with my diamond account I never had SMS approval but directly can download and unlock BL

SMS approval notification itself does not need to unlock the bootloader. It is just a feedback about the result of your application. Someone get this SMS notification but others not, it does not depend on the member level. Anyway you can see this SMS notification below:

88073_screenshot_2016-04-28-08-33-13_com_android_mms.png

installed yesterday and all works great! no problems till now.
Will stay here learning about miui/xiaomi (I had an nexus4 )

ty for work ;)

Still has to wait for the the sms from xiaomi to unlock BL...:( i asked 3 days ago, still 10 days left !!...i hope so...;)

anyone here using evernote?
I have problems with widget, I cant create . It said "widget is not compatible anymore"

I see a 6.4.27 gemini uploaded today but on miui site is still 64.21 posted. From where is this new version?

Hey, i just got my approval today and tried to install it via the fastboot method.

I managed to install TWRP and boot into it but once i got into TWRP it asked for decryption password.
I dont know it!
So when i try to search for the zip to flash there is none and says the internal store is 0Mb in size.

Another doubt... Do i first flash the zip then wipe, or wipe then flash the zip?

Also, now my camera doesnt work, says camera has stopped

Hey, i just got my approval today and tried to install it via the fastboot method.

I managed to install TWRP and boot into it but once i got into TWRP it asked for decryption password.
I dont know it!
So when i try to search for the zip to flash there is none and says the internal store is 0Mb in size.

Another doubt... Do i first flash the zip then wipe, or wipe then flash the zip?

Also, now my camera doesnt work, says camera has stopped
Install the miflash version via fastboot. It will format accordingly. Worked well as a no-brainer for me with Xiaomi eu stable 7.2.13.