Help Activate Xiaomi Mi Note

bigton64

Members
Dec 18, 2014
Hello to all,

Can someone help me , I have a Mi note that worked well for 2 months and now I updated from kitkat to latest xiaomi.eu rom and after rest I cannot activate my phone it says - activate this device. I have someone eleses mi account on my phone (44*****38) how do I remove this so I can use my phone.

Plesae give link for solution.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20160427_084029.jpg
    IMG_20160427_084029.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_20160428_223356.jpg
    IMG_20160428_223356.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 324
Someone else? That's not possible. It has to be your Xiaomi account.

Wysłano z MiNote

Hi , Thanks for your reply but It is true I bought this mi note from a online site and as soon as I recieved it it was blocked with a numeric password. What I did was enter recovery mode and boot from second partion and that is the only way I could make use of the phone. If I booted in first partion phone would be locked and unusable. The problem I have now after merging partions to install unoficial eu rom it boots up but when It gets to the final configuration screen which is choosing theme it locks and asks for activation code of the last mi account associated with it as in photos. Please tell me what I must do to be able to use my phone.

Desperate xiaomi fan :(

I have flashed all official fastboot roms with miflash tools but cannot unlock. It seems to be some hiden folder which is not deleted during flash process and recovery wipe all. Is there something elese I can try?

It's a feature designed to stop theft, it wont be that easy to get around. If the Mi account really isn't yours then I would try contacting the seller in case it's their account used in testing the device before shipping.