MULTI 6.4.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting same FC in addtional settings and I've found another one in the browser when I'm trying to search something in the bar. (Mi4C 3GB - Libra)
On my Mi4c 3gb libra I don't have any fc. I use stock browser and no problem and no problem with additional settings. And I've been updating every week since a month ago

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Really like the way you have written the rom features on the front page. Great info.
You guys make it easy to use Xiaomi phones in Europe.
Definitely gonna donate.

Just a small note:

The unified icons weren't working on the second version of this weeks Hermes rom though. Just getting stock icon with no background on some google apps. (chrome, play store, play games for example).

Reactions: mnikolce
:D:D When you have reflshed rom you have wipe cache ?
No, Matrix the ROM has been released in the morning and Saturday (the current version).

No, Matrix la ROM e' stata rilasciata alla mattina e Sabato (la versione attuale).

Last edited:
After update mi4c weekly version 6.4.7 In WEEKLY 6.4.28 don't work root. Any idea why?
What me do for fix.
Thanks
You have to install superSU, download zip and install with twrp. You need to do every time you update. Root embedded doesn't work anymore

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: realtebo
thanks updated today..
I do not know if already reported.
When you click WHAT'S NEW in updater menu in About Phone. The link returns a 404 error. See screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-01-18-56-38_com.android.updater.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-01-18-56-38_com.android.updater.png
    287.5 KB · Views: 323
Hi guys.. Maybe you can help me..

I'm trying to upgrade my encrypted Mi4 device MIUI V7.2.8.0 to V7.3.1.0. TWRP asks for password to decrypt data partition.. Do you have any idea how to go through it? There is no possibility to provide a pattern I was using so far to unlock device and once I changed pattern-method to alpha-numeric password it still doesn't work. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I'd rather not to wipe everything out as I would like to use encryption anyway and that would be serious pain in the ass every upgrade.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
K

50 percent battery in 5 minutes? So 10 minutes phone on and battery is empty?
That can't be rom issue, that's outrageous.
Not exactly the phone decrease from a normal cycle the first 40-60% when he arrives to 40-20 (it's a random percentage) it shut down and it's show battery at 0%
Yesterday for example used it some hours and from 100% it drops almost normally (cause it drains faster than previous) to 50% but after some min unlock and it was 5%

Reactions: MatrixLinux
Here a Screen shoot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-29-23-24-37_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-29-23-24-37_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 333
Downloaded the Update for Hermes one time from each mirror and am keeping signature errors by TWRP. Needs a Check.

The antivirus finds Dropbox and informs it as a virus,then it erases it from the phone,what can I do? Downloaded it from the play store.

Enviado desde mi Mi-4c mediante Tapatalk

Hello. My father has xiaomi redmi 2 2Gb. HM2014813 version. This in Miui V6 GT23. And he asked me my you upgrade your mobile phone. All I'm a little lost with Miui. And this terminal is somewhat more complicated. You would have to install this rom: xiaomi.eu_multi_wt86047_6.4.28_v7-5.1.zip https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4996500813288308768 and I have to install TWRP: https: //www.androidfilehost.com/ fid = 24459283995314651? What wipes have to do before and after installation?

Or I can install the ROM from the update application?

Thank you

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

Not exactly the phone decrease from a normal cycle the first 40-60% when he arrives to 40-20 (it's a random percentage) it shut down and it's show battery at 0%
Yesterday for example used it some hours and from 100% it drops almost normally (cause it drains faster than previous) to 50% but after some min unlock and it was 5%

I would order a battery replacement.

Reactions: Adrian93
Here a Screen shoot

I had the same problem some time ago. Clear complete internal storage, wipe all data, cache and dalvic. Then update to latest version. Wait until the battery is REALLY empty. When phone turns of, try to start it again. When there is no power left, charge the battery until it is FULL. Restart phone, when it is not 100% any longer, charge again until it is full. This procedure helped for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.