MULTI 6.4.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same problem some time ago. Clear complete internal storage, wipe all data, cache and dalvic. Then update to latest version. Wait until the battery is REALLY empty. When phone turns of, try to start it again. When there is no power left, charge the battery until it is FULL. Restart phone, when it is not 100% any longer, charge again until it is full. This procedure helped for me.
Exactly What I have tried expect for the full wipe and cache and it's seem to Last longer will see today how much i lose all day long

On the Gemini settings app FC when I open additional settings, and after rooting with supersu 2.71 I lost my Wi-Fi ,it's not working anymore ,can swich on, go back to off.
For now back to 2.6.21 for Gemini, working perfect here ,thanks.

First time that has to revert to previous version.

Until new upload the it's OK for my Hermes.

For those found issues with Apps error, please re-download the ROM. It's new/correction.

Reactions: mm364
Can you show usage %% for hw and sw tabs?
Maybe you have problem software or loaded hardware

If not, then it can be battery problem. Need to recalibrate or replace.
Will post it tonight actually i have 64% and the phone is on the battery for 5h10 with some internet browsing on data , spotify with viper4android and dolby atmos and other little things
Will see if i can reach a day with a full battery like before or not otherwise should replace it probably :/

Last edited:
Getting Huge Battery drains on this release
b129509c16b50cd5ab2280fb368e5bc5.jpg
b07988c0b0db3957dbad453e9b4652d3.jpg

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 2 usando Tapatalk

Not exactly the phone decrease from a normal cycle the first 40-60% when he arrives to 40-20 (it's a random percentage) it shut down and it's show battery at 0%
Yesterday for example used it some hours and from 100% it drops almost normally (cause it drains faster than previous) to 50% but after some min unlock and it was 5%
Same for me.

Reactions: Stefano131270
I'm waiting for the Redmi 3 pro support but I don't really get this. You need to unlock to be able to install this rom (when it's available). In order to be able to unlock you need to be on the China developer rom but that rom isn't out yet for the Redmi 3 pro. Seems like a Catch 22 to me.

My RedMi Note 2/TWRP keeps telling me that the Zip signature verification failed. Please check the Upload for Hermes.
I already downloaded the Update three times by now and moved the File by different ways to the Device Storage so the Problem is definitely with the uploaded corrupted file.

My RedMi Note 2/TWRP keeps telling me that the Zip signature verification failed. Please check the Upload for Hermes.
I already downloaded the Update three times by now and moved the File by different ways to the Device Storage so the Problem is definitely with the uploaded corrupted file.
disable md5 checking

Reactions: petar86
Getting Huge Battery drains on this release
b129509c16b50cd5ab2280fb368e5bc5.jpg
b07988c0b0db3957dbad453e9b4652d3.jpg

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 2 usando Tapatalk
Same for me.
Try the solution submit by Pinni83 : I had the same problem some time ago. Clear complete internal storage, wipe all data, cache and dalvic. Then update to latest version. Wait until the battery is REALLY empty. When phone turns of, try to start it again. When there is no power left, charge the battery until it is FULL. Restart phone, when it is not 100% any longer, charge again until it is full. This procedure helped for me.
It will fix and be a little better

Last edited:
It really seems there is something wrong with the battery calibration/optimisation since the few last build

Arabayı kırdım .. lütfen Fix .. [QUOTE = "55523 ingbrzy sonrası: 289802, üye"]

~ Tapatalk Mi5 ~ [/ QUOTE]
????? excuse me.

Try the solution submit by Pinni83 : I had the same problem some time ago. Clear complete internal storage, wipe all data, cache and dalvic. Then update to latest version. Wait until the battery is REALLY empty. When phone turns of, try to start it again. When there is no power left, charge the battery until it is FULL. Restart phone, when it is not 100% any longer, charge again until it is full. This procedure helped for me.
It will fix and be a little better

yeah but what im trying to avoid its a full wipe, if i have to full wipe im gonna just reverse for last week version that was working fine

Status
Not open for further replies.