How To Unlock Bootloader Mi Note Pro 100% Works

Hi there, I'm using Note Pro with latest dev rom 6.3.31 and the camera captures video at very low frame per second, it's only 10 fps. I made a research and I found it is a bug of dev rom of Note Pro from the very beginning versions.
Anybody here know how to fix this?
Thank you

In my opinion please stop using developer versions of miui. Currently I'm using stable version and everything works well.

How did you actually measure camera frame rate? I am on two weeks old developer ROM and would be interested to see whether it has the issue you described.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

In my opinion please stop using developer versions of miui. Currently I'm using stable version and everything works well.
I'm using the latest too, but there seems some bugs, like hot reboots or setting reapply for some apps. Do you experience them too?
Also I think the battery drain fast in this ROM.

Last edited:
There was a reason for me to install the developers ROM instead of a stable one a couple of weeks ago, I believe, it had something to do with NetworkLocation API.

I believe, both STABLE and DEVELOPER have their own sets of bugs that reveal under individual circumstances, so it's just a matter of getting the ROM that has the least amount of annoying bugs in your personal case :)

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

I'm using the latest too, but there seems some bugs, like hot reboots or setting reapply for some apps. Do you experience them too?
Also I think the battery drain fast in this ROM.
No bugs mate.

Wysłane z mojego MI NOTE Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

please need you help to unlock my Mi Note Pro
step by step please
do I need to install Miflash in laptop or phone ?

Last edited:
Sorry, after following this guide, how can i update the last version that i find here on Xiaomi.eu like to do?

Anyone can answer my question:

enDOTmiuiDOTcomSLASHunlockSLASH provides unlock mechanism, is this the same mechanism discussed in this thread ... :)

@zaborek ...:)

I am just thinking ... it is this correct?

enDOTmiuiDOTcomSLASHunlockSLASH provides unlock mechanism that needs to be approved and wait for quite long to get the code to unlock the phone.

And this thread provides the unlock mechanism which instantly unlocks the phone.

@zaborek ... would you please clarify ... :D:D:D

Dear Zaborek,

Please help me if you can,,,

Yesterday Suddenly my Xiaomi Note Pro 64GB get very hot, and my battery was 89%.
then turned off, and I can't turn it on.
It is not charging.
not responding to Power+Vol up
not responding Power+Vol down

Please advice me what to do.
the phone is dead now!