Miui 8 Incoming... :d

Do you like new look of notification shade bar?

• I really like new look!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Old one is much better!

• It looks nice but because of TouchWiz look it makes me think twice before updating :D

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably wont work nice in few first versions... :D

But later... It will like every MIUI...

I hate when the MIUI team is more focused on the notification panel than on the battery consumption, bug solving or other useful things...

I hope there will be also some improvement of those features, that in my opinion are more important

I hate when the MIUI team is more focused on the notification panel than on the battery consumption, bug solving or other useful things...
According to what I saw, they implemented some "freezing" function for a "battery save" mode. I have no idea how that'll work, but I expect more work on the battery issue.

The question that's pending on my mind right now is: is anyone a beta tester? Will we have a xiaomi.eu "beta test" version? :D Or will we have to wait for the developer version to get our hands on MIUI 8?

I think it is not bad, but my primary question is: will it be more heavy of the miui 7? Will it be available and works fine for every devices?

Anyway, this is a good thread:)

Precisely. And I'm more concerned about the "base" rather than the userland side of changes. Getting s**t tired of these lame excuses for slow ass base bring ups.