Rom For Redmi 3 Pro Is Ido?

Sorry, but i'll loose fingerpirnt? Can you tell me operations to install? Tnx

inviato dal mio Oneplus One

Sorry, but i'll loose fingerpirnt? Can you tell me operations to install? Tnx

I Redmi Notes 2, but I have read here in the previous ROM that ido is right for redmi 3 pro. I do not know for fingerprint. You have unlocked the bootloader?

No how Can i do to unlock? Trough adb?

Here I can not help you because I should do some research on the internet, the phone is brand new, I hope that you can find ! You can ask Xiamomi.com to unlock it, it will take about two weeks to receive the code

I read something abuot it, but SIM card have to stay in the phone or not? The redmi3 have no SIM card yet for now.

Ok, i hope to resolve this problem language very soon. This devices is new from xiaomi.

i have tryed rom ido (redmi3) , but on READMI3 PRO don't work fingerprint and network
I had to restore original rom

Hello sante, how did you restore original rom? What rom did you used? In xiaomi official site there isn't mention to redmi 3 pro...

any news till today??
does the IDO ROM works good now with the red3pro?
Multilanguage? :/

Hi guys, this week I've received the SMS to unlock the bootloader of my new redmi 3 pro, but i faced a problem in doing so: When I try to install the Developer Rom 6.4.21 (official, i mean that one in english/chinese), when i click on the zip file in the Uploader App, the uploader starts to get info, but after 15 seconds the app crashes. I tried to download it again, name it update.zip, put it in downloaded_rom folder, but nothing, always the same result. What do you advise me to do?

Reactions: ADMlN
Hi guys, this week I've received the SMS to unlock the bootloader of my new redmi 3 pro, but i faced a problem in doing so: When I try to install the Developer Rom 6.4.21 (official, i mean that one in english/chinese), when i click on the zip file in the Uploader App, the uploader starts to get info, but after 15 seconds the app crashes. I tried to download it again, name it update.zip, put it in downloaded_rom folder, but nothing, always the same result. What do you advise me to do?
Same here

Maybe you can try to install it with Mi PC Suite, but I'm not sure.
I used updater without problems...

How can i instal ido on redmi3 pro locked bootloader ??
I'm on stable 7.2.7 china version