S
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi, Sebsch. The new stable Xiaomi.eu build (7.2.1.0) isn't possible to choose as base for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 yet. Any OTA on when it will be available?
    Hi, the new stable Xiaomi.eu build isnt possible to choose as base for the Redmi Note 3 yet. Any OTA on when it will be available?
    This guy is brilliant, he never gives support or any answer at all. Thats quite bad.
    Can the redmi 2 smiui version be used for the redmi 2 pro ( 2 / 16 gb) ??
    Hi seb! i'm having battery drain on my mi4c with latest sMIUI...the max hours for screen on time is 3 hours with deep reset, with the 5.12.17 i made about 5hours...it's possibile to upload that rom? thank you in advice..
    Timelord47
    Timelord47
    I have the same battery drain on my MI4, rolled back to the previous rom
    Hello! I have problem. My locale is always set to UK or US and I can't go to Asia servers on some game. It is saying that I am not in Asia, The locale under "additional Settings" is not there. I'm using Redmi Note 2 prime, recent stable smiui rom.
    Robbel2005
    Robbel2005
    Install morelocale2 from playstore. You can choose your region and language
    Hello sebsch, I'm having a problem with mi mi4c after upgrading to the smiui. I'm having constantly this message "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone..." and I cannot use my phone. Can you help, please?
    Reactions: Tanjim
    T
    Tanjim
    I am getting error 7 when i try to flash smiui for mi4c via twrp 3.0.0.How did you install the rom?can you tell me the procedure in brief?
    I would like to ask a question. why if I install the alternative themes from feature "themes", the top of screen not respond to touch ? But if I clean the opened applications work momentarily ? thanks (MI2S)
    HI! I have a question about sMIUI ROM. I have been installing it selecting the mods that I want to install and quiting the xiaomi apps that a not use in the webpage, but the zip downloaded contains all. When I flash the ROM, all unnecessary apps are installed and there are no mods in my phone. whats happen?

thank you!!
    Hello sebsch, if you're still looking for testers of your new project: i am able to test MI2S. I have installed many sMiui before. And i also donated a small thing already before :)
    B
    Boosterfan
    Dont believe u will get an answer :D He didnt answer any of my questions and we just wanted to know if we can use redmi 2 smiui version for the redmi 2 pro (2 / 16 GB)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…