Status
Not open for further replies.
updated - thank you!

2012-09-14 19.45.54.png 2012-09-14 19.46.08.png 2012-09-14 19.46.12.png

HTX One X (int'l)

Reactions: MarkHUK
Anyone else keep getting notifications from Goo Manager that there is an update to your ROM and yet I am on miuiandroid 2.9.14

Anyone else keep getting notifications from Goo Manager that there is an update to your ROM and yet I am on miuiandroid 2.9.14

I have to work on that it seems. It seems it doesnt like 2.9.14 as a version number. It wants a raw number like (1321203) or 2914.

I'll see about stripping the dots, so our version just becomes 2914, so next week will be 2921, which is higher.

EDIT: I have fixed this in our scripts. So next week it will reset itself to 2921, then future updates 2928 will be greater than previous number and work.

Sorry about that.

FYI,
Goo Manager & Rom Manager are working again.

Hey all you super duper galaxy nexus users!!! I am your saviour here at MIUIAndroid.!!!

Awesome Tip!!

On the lock screen long press the home screen button! Omg! Torch turns on!!

Have fun

Afaik, this feature has existed since dinosaurs ruled the earth!! Nonetheless, useful tip for the unaware :p

Sent from my Ballistic HC fortified, MIUI 2.9.7 ICS injected EVO 3D

I have to work on that it seems. It seems it doesnt like 2.9.14 as a version number. It wants a raw number like (1321203) or 2914.

I'll see about stripping the dots, so our version just becomes 2914, so next week will be 2921, which is higher.

EDIT: I have fixed this in our scripts. So next week it will reset itself to 2921, then future updates 2928 will be greater than previous number and work.

Sorry about that.

FYI,
Goo Manager & Rom Manager are working again.
OK cool. I thought maybe it was another hot fix release for something.

Thanks guys!

I have one question though, the new clock widget on the homescreen won't display 24h clock format, only 12h. All the other clocks throughout the system are 24h after configuring Android to do so in the settings. Is there a fix or workaround for this?

Also, my Xperia S uses a lot of RAM on MIUI, so much it will become sluggish frequently. It's pretty much completely stock MIUI, no themes etc. Do you know if Xiaomi is aware of this?

Xperia S LT26i

Thanks guys!

I have one question though, the new clock widget on the homescreen won't display 24h clock format, only 12h. All the other clocks throughout the system are 24h after configuring Android to do so in the settings. Is there a fix or workaround for this?

Also, my Xperia S uses a lot of RAM on MIUI, so much it will become sluggish frequently. It's pretty much completely stock MIUI, no themes etc. Do you know if Xiaomi is aware of this?

Xperia S LT26i
It just needs someone to edit the .mtz for that clock to include the 24 hr format :)

there is always a problem with the Chinese language
FC direct phone selection
I port on i9003 but all other unofficial device are concerned

the port returns in China in general and heavy use
thank you for keeping me informed

Have no idea why my phone can't charge from USB. I tried to flash another ROM, it worked normally. Anyone can help me out of this issue?

Lockscreen lag is much better in 2.9.14. Now I can use the Warm Space theme easily. (Sony LT26i)

Cheers

Great Rom. Anyone having issues with wifi on gnex lte vz? Seems to not pick up a strong signal and only sees 2.4ghz. Very strange. I'll attempt to install another kernel to test.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nope:) it never existed on Gnex..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I digress! I was using that way back in my Acer Liquid days (a couple years ago) and I took it for granted that it was a functional feature across the board! (rest in pieces little old liquid)

Sent from my Ballistic HC fortified, MIUI 2.9.7 ICS injected EVO 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.