Staff member
Nov 6, 2010

[release]3.10.18[/release]

ROM MIRRORS:
http://celogeek.miuiandroid.com/3.10.18/

http://caro.miuiandroid.com/3.10.18/

Notes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they fix the video camera bug where the picture randomly bugs out on a M2. Kinda like the picture slowly moves up.. like a old TV set used to do when it broke but the sound isn't effected. Only fix atm I can see is to stop the video go back to camera..then go back to video and restart.

Our changes in this release:
  • Probably fixed emoji icons in SMS app for Galaxy Nexus
  • Again fixed navbar in Nexus 4, ZTE v987 and other possible devices
  • Add support for European Huawei U8815 (port)
  • Add Google apps for MI-3
  • New miuiandroid roms file naming including Android version (4.1 or 4.2)

Reactions: Mish
Samsung Galaxy S2 Please only sugestion or opinion if you can work about MIUI background and text instead of White background and Black text to change it Black for background and White for text for the catch of the eyes. Please Reply!

I have no idea what are you talking about. Could you write that question in English?

Samsung Galaxy S2 Please only sugestion or opinion if you can work about MIUI background and text instead of White background and Black text to change it Black for background and White for text for the catch of the eyes. Please Reply!
screenshots please... or you can change it by using another theme... for example Black Android...

My question explains clearly about background settings to exchange background instead of white make it black and text instead of black make it White!Please reply.

My question explains clearly about background settings to exchange background instead of white make it black and text instead of black make it White!Please reply.
change your theme in theme manager...

I'm new with this Rom.
I have the GT-i9300. Is this version on Android 4.1.2 or 4.2.2?
Which Gapps do I need (4.1.2 or 4.2.2?) and where can i find them?

I'm new with this Rom.
I have the GT-i9300. Is this version on Android 4.1.2 or 4.2.2?
Which Gapps do I need (4.1.2 or 4.2.2?) and where can i find them?
4.1.x.. just check zip file name...

My MI-2 seems ok. No F. Im guessing its related to yellowpages thing, because MIUI put some changes into this release. But we have yellowpages functions blocked in miuiandroid, so maybe its ok for us. Try it.

We have successfully Port MiUI to our device Spice Stellar Pinnacle PRO Mi-535. After that I can see an update is coming in the updater.

CAN I UPDATE TO THIS NEW VERSION ON AIR?

Last edited:
I've been having this strange issue with my MI-1 for the 2-3 latest updates. Some apps disappear when I update (like for example SwiftKey and a Need for speed game). I am able to install them again, but when I reboot, they are gone. There are several apps that has disappeared. I am able to install several other new apps though. Anyone got an idea what can be wrong?

I have tried resetting the phone, removing all data and recover it from the backup, but the same issue remains.
I installed an older version and the apps are back, without the need to reinstall them...

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.