4.1 Jelly Bean coming to MIUI?

Mid July Android 4.1 will be released and it will come to Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S og Motorola Xoom first i read, but will it also come fast to MIUI (xiaomi M1) ?:)

Reactions: krispuniq
Mid July Android 4.1 will be released and it will come to Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S og Motorola Xoom first i read, but will it also come fast to MIUI (xiaomi M1) ?:)
I hope it does !! :)

I have seen Xiaomi releases monthly stable AOSP version (bone stock android zip) files on their website for Xiaomi M1. So i guess we can atleast get the updates bone stock version if not MIUI version :D .. i need the voice dictation & offline maps very badly

Yeah i hope it comes fast :) Always nice to have the newest stuff even if you dont need it its nice to have :D

Looking forward to it. Read it is much smoother compared to ICS, Project Butter!? Waiting...

I have a friend that updated his Google Phone with Android 4.1 yesterday. It really runs smooth and the voice recognition works so well. I'm really looking forward for the miui release. Any idea when it will come for Arc S (LT18i)?

I have a friend that updated his Google Phone with Android 4.1 yesterday. It really runs smooth and the voice recognition works so well. I'm really looking forward for the miui release. Any idea when it will come for Arc S (LT18i)?
Lol... gnex din't yet come with jellybean miui.. then how can u expect Miui Jellybean to Arc s... Let them have their times... ;)

SeNt frOm gOOglE NeXuS with CM10 jelly taste

Any news about jelly bean and miui? i would like to use google now on miui, but the version i got is still buggy :( i guess the problem would be solved with jellybean.