MULTI 4.11.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the minor OT post here. My question is not directly related to 4.11.22 but rather to the future of non-Mi devices (Redmi/Redmi 1S, Note 3G, Note 4G), with regard to Miui 5 firmwares.

Specifically, MIUIv6 is a wide-use beta, at best. So I prefer for end users to provide the multilang MIUIv5 stable versions, where available. The question here is, do you foresee any future development on the MIUI5 path? Or is the entire development effort MIUI6-oriented.

Please be reminded that I am not talking about the Mi-range. I am discussing the future of MIUIv5 stable versions for Redmi, Redmi 1S, Note 3G, Note 4G...

i can confirm alarm sound change & calendar working fine, no bug yet on my note enhanced. i factory reset the phone after update to this rom, everything work fine :)

Bug please note in phone dialer add call click is not working while try to add second call.

Sent from my MI 4C using Tapatalk

i can confirm alarm sound change & calendar working fine, no bug yet on my note enhanced. i factory reset the phone after update to this rom, everything work fine :)

Can you check please to change sound for single contact in phonebook and check if notify sound still the original?
on my device i have same sound for call and for notify... very ugly.
thanks

First, a bump:

Sorry for the minor OT post here. My question is not directly related to 4.11.22 but rather to the future of non-Mi devices (Redmi/Redmi 1S, Note 3G, Note 4G), with regard to Miui 5 firmwares.

Specifically, MIUIv6 is a wide-use beta, at best. So I prefer for end users to provide the multilang MIUIv5 stable versions, where available. The question here is, do you foresee any future development on the MIUI5 path? Or is the entire development effort MIUI6-oriented.

Please be reminded that I am not talking about the Mi-range. I am discussing the future of MIUIv5 stable versions for Redmi, Redmi 1S, Note 3G, Note 4G...

Second, there's a nice sticky article on how to produce logcat files here at http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/how-to-make-logcat-with-adb.18455/

Since my users are a bit naive, is it possible to produce files with catlog? If so, does it need special permissions to do so, like root or something? If it doesn't, it would be a nice idea to add to the sticky article the catlog info...

EDIT: It does seem to require root priviliges, which is not an issue with the xiaomi.eu firmware versions.

Last edited:
Same for me with Note 4G
FC when try enter to calendar too

News!!!
Calendar FC occur swithout microSD.
Simply you install one and no errors in calendar but changing ringtones persists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.