MULTI 4.12.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi MiPad ->
I had wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, format data.
- galerie is OK, any FC
- notifications are OK, they don't stop the settings app
- gapps OK, play OK, i can all of my apps download, any failure (i had 497 in 4.12.12)
- i don't find weather widget...
- there are new functions to long press menu button, nice!
- e-mail app gives automatically the IMAP settings, and i can't edit this, this settings by yahoo, gmail was false, so i had any incoming mails... You can see it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1b3yrduvl4boxm/email.zip?dl=0

Hi guys,

Im on the latest v5 for mi2s, can i install on it this v6 without wiping data and using miflash? I mean to install it like an ordinary update through the updater?

[Phone]
Optimization - Shortened the swiping up length when answering a call (12-19)
Optimization - Call answering gesture supports quick swiping up (12-19)

SUPER NEWS !!!
finally we will have less trouble with the gesture when answering call

Reactions: Estebanito69
donwloading the update, will report soon how it works :D as soon as i enter table with dls appears ahhaha

Hi guys,

Im on the latest v5 for mi2s, can i install on it this v6 without wiping data and using miflash? I mean to install it like an ordinary update through the updater?
I don't think so.

Изпратено от моя XiaoMi MI 2S през Tapatalk

a retarded question is it possible to get the music controls on the lockscreen
A retarded answer....... :)
Double tap on center of default lockscreen to reveal music controls
Capture.JPG

A few hours after upgrading to 4.12.19 desk in black sets, does not work curtain notifications and I get the error "com.android.miu" has stopped. She is happening in the mi4 and the mi3 a friend.

A few hours after upgrading to 4.12.19 desk in black sets, does not work curtain notifications and I get the error "com.android.miu" has stopped. She is happening in the mi4 and the mi3 a friend.
Whe i use beyond podcast, the desk in black and frezee.

The new clock widget with weather doesn't show the date and location like in the feature highlights video, if the system lang Hungarian. I think it is translation issue because using English system lang working well.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

The new clock widget with weather doesn't show the date and location like in the feature highlights video, if the system lang Hungarian. I think it is translation issue because using English system lang working well.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6
So report it to HU repo...

Same when listening to play music and trying to acces notification bar. Need to reboot everytime, can't use the phone.
Rolling back to 12.12 solves the issue.

Reactions: Jesusbaby
Each application that needs to enable Root permissions will be activated from Security icon / Permission / Root Access / then activate toogle for each application need it

After opening, the application must be closed to appear in the list of Security root Permission
I see no Security icon/option. Only Privacy and I see no Root settings. What is wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.