MULTI 4.4.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont manage languages. Ask Ingbrzy. But yes, mostly there are errors prevents us to properly compile roms. Then we switch off languages. Sorry but we have our deadlines. We also provide translators our tools to check their commits.

SGS 4 rom is uploaded. Should be on top of our table now. Check md5 sum if you download new build.

Wysłane z MI3

Another question, could you resize the "insert pin" ( inserisci pin ) string on italian language? It is too big and results cutted

I dont manage languages. Ask Ingbrzy. But yes, mostly there are errors prevents us to properly compile roms. Then we switch off languages. Sorry but we have our deadlines. We also provide translators our tools to check their commits.

SGS 4 rom is uploaded. Should be on top of our table now. Check md5 sum if you download new build.

Wysłane z MI3

Doesn't work. It is badder than before. Not signal sim, not wifi signal... A lot of fc....

Another question, could you resize the "insert pin" ( inserisci pin ) string on italian language? It is too big and results cutted
Then report it to Italian dev via his github.

Wysłane z MI3

The flash player doesn't work with stock browser on the last 4.4.18
This is because the stock browser now uses Chromium to render webpages. Chromium is also used by Google Chrome. In Chromium support for Flash has been dropped (because Flash is/will be replaced by HTML5). So get used to it, the stock browser won't support Flash anymore, which is a good thing imo.

Hey ingbrzy,

a little bit surprised about the disabling of the german language. My question to you: What ist to do to enable the german language. Is it possible to add it by flashing the language.

Thanks, and happy eastern.....

Hey ingbrzy,

a little bit surprised about the disabling of the german language. My question to you: What ist to do to enable the german language. Is it possible to add it by flashing the language.

Thanks, and happy eastern.....
German lang is not updated since 8months ago.. So half of system is EN and half German..
We need new german translation maintainer....

~Tapatalk~

Status
Not open for further replies.