MULTI 4.7.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
E:Error in /sdcard/...zip
(status 7)
Instalation aborted​

Don't get it -.- i have this massage and rom was installed ...

After install this rom, i see that my provider Vodafone on sim1 doesnt show....only show a number 26806

How can i solve this?
On Sim 2 same problem but when i disable and enable the sim, start fix the name.

But after reboot the phone all the sims came back with 26806 and 26803.....so no provider name :(

Anyone know how to solve?

Yeah, think I'm done with this rom. It's been updated to KitKat on the Mako and this is the 2nd attempt, it's still not got Wifi or sim card. It's one of Google's own phones, you can't get much more support or files for it so....what seems to be the problem with it? Every other single rom has a fully working Mako release.

Im not test wifi, when i got in home i will test.

Dont understand what you say, but this rom with 3G works fine

Yeah, think I'm done with this rom. It's been updated to KitKat on the Mako and this is the 2nd attempt, it's still not got Wifi or sim card. It's one of Google's own phones, you can't get much more support or files for it so....what seems to be the problem with it? Every other single rom has a fully working Mako release.

I had this as well when i was working on my auto install script.
Turns out that on our zip only TWRP is working correctly for me.
If you need my install script send me a PM.

I have multi 4.7.11 installed on mi 2.
Due to no OTA I didn't install previous update. Did will exist OTA version for this update. May I install directly on my 4.7.11 version ?

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk now Free

I have multi 4.7.11 installed on mi 2.
Due to no OTA I didn't install previous update. Did will exist OTA version for this update. May I install directly on my 4.7.11 version ?

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk now Free
OTA will be later next week.. I am still on holidays... Just download latest ROM and install via updater app...

~Tapatalk~

I had this as well when i was working on my auto install script.
Turns out that on our zip only TWRP is working correctly for me.
If you need my install script send me a PM.

I'm already using TWRP 2.7.1.0, what is this install you mentioned? Could you please send me it?

Many Thanks.

Hi, the galaxy note N7000 isn't update? There is Gerrett84 updates but i would like to have a multilenguage! Thanck you!

i
CHANGELOG

[System]
  • Fix - Sometimes, Power saving mode would FC (Mi 2/2S) (7-21)

[Phone]
  • Fix - Could not set volume to the maximum level during a call (Mi 3 WCDMA/CDMA) (7-21)
[Messaging]
  • Optimization - Optimized the function of recognizing time information in messages (7-24)
[Mail]
  • Optimization - There will be a prompt if a mail is not sent in 5 minutes (7-24)
  • Optimization - 'Quick response' will be sent to all (7-24)
  • Fix - When using QQ mail, clicking on contacts avatars would cause display error (7-24)
  • Fix - After pressing 'Refresh', the state displayed wrongly (7-24)
  • Fix - Send later button didn't work when failed to send a mail (7-24)

[Security]
  • New - New Saver page UI (7-23)
  • New - Data saver exceptions list, allow some apps to use data without limit (7-24)
  • Optimization - Shared blocklist only blocks numbers in Blocklist. In customized rules, calls from strangers are allowed by default (7-24)

[Downloads]
  • New - Added Xunlei download accelerating service (7-23)
Is there any ROM to enable 3G on both sims on Redmi note?

Xperia S? In the update of the previous week wi-fi didn't work and I flashed more than once but wi-fi still doesn't work :(

Since I have made full wipe, I already updated ROM 2 times (to 4.7.18 las t week, and to 4.7.25 just now), but MiKey and MiTransfer apps still missing. They are never reinstalled by reinstall or update the ROM.

You have MI3 right? Try installing from /data/miui/apps.

No, I have Mi2S, but I think your instruction should be the same for Mi2s too. Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.