MULTI 4.8.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
silly question does the HTC ONE X rom work in HTC ONE X+ ?

HTC ONE X (HTC Endeavor)
HTC ONE X+ (HTC Endeavor C2)

Thanks in advance

I dont get nav bar at all and im using the official rom from en.miui.com, do i missed something here?

Is WSM tool can be used with 4.8.29? No boot loop?

Lastly, where is shuffle and continuous play option in Music? The options in Music also lesser compared to v5.

Thanks.
I dunno it but my phone can use it (no prob)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Haha, nearly no phones this Week, but v967s wich nearly noone uses is within, THX guys, you are the best;)

Since last update via OTA. My mi2 display error message each time I walkup it. See attachement

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk now Free

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1409813404749.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1409813404749.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 326
I noticed a major bug on the miui roms 4.8.29 for oppo find 7.
Sometimes theres is no sounds out when you plug headphones or an autoradio. The music is playing, max volume but no sound...

With last build Media service has an extremly high battery usage. My Mi2A's drops 80% of charge in about 5 hours although I haven't use my phone a I only have a 5 minute phone call and I check my emails a few time.

Wow thanks sgs3 is still get update, is that true based on jb 4.2? CM based or TW?
Btw thanks again for the great job :D

Seriously?,are you sure you get the right file?
Sure !!! I've downloaded from the first page from the link xiaomi and I think that is the same as Goo.im. Honestly, I understood that from version 4.7.18 there was already some modification of the interface by putting something in the V6, but no !!! And identical to the previous ones. I tried to install the MIUI launcher Lite v6 but I did not have permission.

Sure !!! I've downloaded from the first page from the link xiaomi and I think that is the same as Goo.im. Honestly, I understood that from version 4.7.18 there was already some modification of the interface by putting something in the V6, but no !!! And identical to the previous ones. I tried to install the MIUI launcher Lite v6 but I did not have permission.
Then you don't have Mi3W or Mi4...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: Ken Shiro
Then you don't have Mi3W or Mi4...

~Tapatalk~
He apologizes, unfortunately for granted that the post is only on devices G2 D802 !!! So I confirm that the feature consonant only on devices xiaomi? A when a version that has already something of v6 for the most part on the basis of Porting CM? Or maybe it depends on the Dev?

He apologizes, unfortunately for granted that the post is only on devices G2 D802 !!! So I confirm that the feature consonant only on devices xiaomi? A when a version that has already something of v6 for the most part on the basis of Porting CM? Or maybe it depends on the Dev?
lol.. you have to wait with your LG G2... v6 is first for Xiaomi devices only... ports will come few months later...

Reactions: Ken Shiro
I think it's a good work of course, but could be better as all.
I wanted to give it a try first, but the apk was not successful. Too bad !! It would have been the highest in the Launcher Lite v4.8.29 with MIUI v6.

Status
Not open for further replies.