MULTI 4.8.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creating filesystem with parameters:
Size: 536870912
Block size: 4096
minzip: Error writing 24576 bytes from zip file from 0xbeb4cd6c: No space left on device
minzip: Process function elected to fail (in inflate)
minzip: Can't extract entry to file.
minzip: Error extracting "/dev/buddy/system/vendor/pittpatt/models/recognition/face.face.y0-y0-22-b-N/full_model.bin"
script aborted: Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system".
Failed to extract dir from "system" to "/system".

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

No space left on device ! .......... clean it up first !
Niet genoeg plaats dus , maak eerst plaats vrij !

How then? I have 9gb!
zerubu9e.jpg

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

On mi2 failed to install this update via updater app. I got a "failed to extract" error, ROM downloaded two times, it seems to be corrupted

I bet that no one knows anything about this version for the G2 D802 ???? I'd love to be proven wrong ...

Been using v6 since yesterday, some observation or questions:
- Auto rotate is not working, I turned it off and my screen still gets rotated.
- There is no options in main screen to change launcher setting, in v5 I pressed menu button and the options are there. In v6 I tried long press but still failed. Any idea how to go to launcher settings?

Overall it feel great and the new UI looks refreshing.

Thanks.

Widgets? Where are they?
Tried to install another launcher but no launcher selection on display as on miui v5.
Work to be done here...but if someone could help me i will be thankful....novice in miui v6 here...

Widgets? Where are they?
Tried to install another launcher but no launcher selection on display as on miui v5.
Work to be done here...but if someone could help me i will be thankful....novice in miui v6 here...
Phew - I thought that it was only my phone. My pages are quite bare - I use quite a lot of widgets. Also, the menu (left-hand) button seems to have lost and changed its usual functions.

Miui 6 feels great, the cleaner status bar is just awesome and if someone doesn't like it, it could be configured from the settings I think. People complaining about no gps button should try scrolling the quick settings... For the camera, one could always load *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* from play store. Only thing that really bothers me is the tiny font in status bar and the few glitches I've noticed are just text highlight misplacements. (For example check the battery app under the permissions and turn on the scheduled sleep mode, you'll see what I'm talking about). Other than that, love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.