MULTI 4.8.29

Status
Not open for further replies.
after installation, why my MI3 not allowed original font colour theme in the system but still black colour although i am already replace theme couple times ?

As in the previous version there was no way to make a multi for the D802, AT LEAST know if this will support him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey
its only if you want install via OTA (we will not push OTA from v5 to v6 for now).. so you can install our v6 from any v5 version manually as zip from updater app...
Bro... Please create rom for SAMSUNG MEGA 5.8 DUOS PLease Bro...

Will there be a new (V5) version for the Mi Pad? Or do we have to wait until V6 arrives?

Last edited:
But why not put your bug audio video continues to distorgere !!! It is now a long time that you have this problem !!

The menu button on mi4 is very nice feature. Much better to do multitasking. No point of changing that.

The menu button has now 2 functions:
- short press to see recent apps
- long press in apps to see menu or when in system apps then jump to app options.
Are these two functions only for the Mi4, or is it built in Miui6, i.e. will the long press work for the MI3 as well? I tried Miui6 on my new Mi3 and had so much difficulty in not being able to get the normal menus from the menu button that I downgraded back to 5.

I have since checked the programs that I frequently use and quite a few of them do not have the 3 dots at the top. I have tried different methods of getting the menu up, but cannot find an alternative. And as someone else said, the 3 dots are not always in the top-right corner.

One other thing that put me off a little was the long way to get to my favourites list in the browser. Previously it was a swipe, with Miui6 I think it took having to go through the menu. In Miui6, the swipe took me to what seemed like an advertising page. Not what I would like for a functioning browser.

I have since found out about the pinch for the main screen options, but the lack of the normal menus from the menu button is the one major issue that will stop me from upgrading for the moment. A pity, as it is a very good- and fresh-looking interface.

It's MIUI 6 feature. You can always long press menu to show apps menus. Just except desktop.

Wysłane z MI4 W

It's MIUI 6 feature. You can always long press menu to show apps menus. Just except desktop.
So the long-press of the menu button will produce the apps menus on my Mi3 under Miui6? (I need to be absolutely sure before upgrading again!) Thanks.

To moderators. I do not know the answer but, remove the images. I write every new post later versions, and no one worthy of a response. Not even to say "I'm sorry but for the G2 does not make anything" thanks to all !!!

Is it normal for the launcher to be reloaded after heavy browsing? Happen most of the time on my mi3.

Status
Not open for further replies.