MULTI 5.1.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but your problem is simple. You bought Redmi 2 with Asian LTE Bands. We support the other Redmi 2 model labeled as WCDMA on MIUI pages.

Wysłane z MI4
Okay, that's why I ask for details on based stock ROM. Thank you.

Well then download those roms and compare it for yourself. But here we just don't user them so we don't care.
We use only roms from miui beta channel.

Wysłane z MI4

Well then download those roms and compare it for yourself. But here we just don't user them so we don't care.
We use only roms from miui beta channel.

Wysłane z MI4
Yes, that's true when this is place for unofficial multilang ROMs, so the support is less, and we are just coming and test by ourself. I got it, so I don't want other user (who having the same issue like me) wasting their hours to just find the ROMs they need (include downloading time, some will flash right away, etc). Then some notes on the update would be appreciated.

One weird thing I found after upgraded to this ROM, my notification sound change to electronic organ(sound like that) even I didn't change anything = my sound while locking screen and unlocked screen changed. Anyone have this problem like me?

Sent from my MI3W using tapatalk
(I have 2 phones; Xiaomi Mi3W & IPhone6)

I have just downloaded aries ROM from official link and MD5 hash doesn't match! Please inform me which link is safety to download and install ROM for Mi2S?

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Try the one from androidfilehost. All mirrors should have new roms.
MD5sum is not correct because its generated by goo.im servers from first file we did today and they didnt change it yet.

Reactions: graw2
PY2pAQ.png
[/url][/IMG]

Are the other links okay to download?

Hi try to install also the fixed ROM for Redmi 2 but still can't activate auto brightness. Maybe the goo ROM is not fixed?

I have just updated, no any issue yet... Thanks for support!

someone on cancro can confirm if camera launched from lock screen (swiping right to left) works? using that shortcut i just get a black screen, while launching it from homescreen works fine.
(I'm still on 5.1.9, because of the unwanted active display feature, and just installed music.apk and miuicamera.apk from 5.1.23... so probably that's the reason, but just to confirm..)

thanks!!

someone on cancro can confirm if camera launched from lock screen (swiping right to left) works? using that shortcut i just get a black screen, while launching it from homescreen works fine.
(I'm still on 5.1.9, because of the unwanted active display feature, and just installed music.apk and miuicamera.apk from 5.1.23... so probably that's the reason, but just to confirm..)

thanks!!
Mine work as normal...

Reactions: CoinFlip
Mi3 WCDMA Camera also working good.

Where can I activate Root? The setting disappeared for activation.
Or is this not rooted Rom anymore?
You mean some app need root permission right? If so go to Security App >>> Root access and choose app you wanted to grant its asking.

Edit : Aw my bad. Miss understand your purpose. You want to get Developer option right? First go to Setting>>> About phone>>> Tap on MIUI version untill you got message "you now are developer"(some kind like that). And you can setting Dev on Setting>>>Additionals setting(this word after Privacy)>>>Developer Options

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.