MULTI 5.2.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they have fixed the very basic phone functions like: busy tone, and displaying "busy" and "call waiting" on the screen when the call is going out.

Detailed explanation here:

http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-2-6.27027/page-6#post-240031

It is the most annoying issue, because you don't have any feedback if the number you have dialed is busy or the number you have dialed has call waiting enabled. It would be so important to fix!

- Mi2S / MIUI6 -

People don't call anymore that often these days. I have never noticed these issues, but I'm sure that the issue is there.

If this problem is there in many, many roms for a few moths, than don't post it here, but in the bugsection. I would advise you to contact the developers of the rom (en.miui.com), not the translaters(xiaomi.eu).
You can create a topic over here: http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=bugfeedback&fid=5
If you do have contacted them, place the link to this forum as well, so that other people can reply on that bug and agree that they have the same problem.

You are not a new user, so you know that there is also a bugsection over here (although I don't know if someone works on them, because I have 3 unanswered bugs). You can place your bug/feature request over here: http://xiaomi.eu/community/forums/bugs.20/

Good luck!

Reactions: krassiy and graw2
Each person sees the world through different eyes :)
I am not happy with this. This setting should be optional too, defined by the user. All people's problem would be solved... that's all guys.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

I totally agree with you.

Greetings from Spain

Reactions: graw2
I dream a day when i play music on spotify via bluetooth with the car audio and it show the song name rather than "no artist - no name"

Ohhhh so no more wake up authomatically when a notification arrives great!!!

This is strange... but it's a developer version, we should not forget that : unstable and come'n'go features :)
I think I'll stick with Go Locker a little more then...

I have just updated on my Mi2s and I have got FC directly after the reboot: "google process stopped working"
I clicked on OK and after that seems to be working fine.

Please check and leave feedback. Thx a lot!
- Mi2S / MIUI6 -

eo917.jpg

All working fine on Xiaomi Mi4 WCDMA, no bug found yet. Tanks a lot

Hello.
Since you have installed, can you confirm that the display no longer is turned on with notifications or have an option to choose which notifications you want the screen lights?

Greetings from spain.

Hello.
Since you have installed, can you confirm that the display no longer is turned on with notifications or have an option to choose which notifications you want the screen lights?

Greetings from spain.
Yes, the screen is always off, no more switching on when notifications arrives , you don't have an option, it is just like this.

Rebuild aries ROM is needed. There are same FCs directly after every reboot: "com.google.process.location has stopped working"

I cannot attach screenshot because saving the screenshot doesn't work in that phase. Anyway photo from the FC attached:

DSC00339.JPG

Rebuild aries ROM is needed. There are same FCs directly after every reboot: "com.google.process.location has stopped working"

I cannot attach screenshot because saving the screenshot doesn't work in that phase. Anyway photo from the FC attached:
just one time after reboot..?

On mi MI2, I also got Google apk error but only just after update and all apk in my phone was not completely initialized. So after a few moment all is running except Mikey every time erased at each update

On mi MI2, I also got Google apk error but only just after update and all apk in my phone was not completely initialized. So after a few moment all is running except Mikey every time erased at each update

If you reboot the phone you will have FC again. I hope Ingbrzy will rebuild aries ROM soon...

Update your Google services from google play

~Tapatalk~

If you reboot the phone you will have FC again. I hope Ingbrzy will rebuild aries ROM soon...
No point of doing that. Just don't reboot the phone. I suggest wiping Google Services data and update it again from Play store.

Yes it's rigth. I got 2 times error message I answer OK at each and after all is OK. Something wrong but I never switch of my phone.

No point of doing that. Just don't reboot the phone. I suggest wiping Google Services data and update it again from Play store.

That is inactive, so no way to clear app data in case of google play services

Status
Not open for further replies.